~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

[quote name='King.' timestamp='1293500428' post='4888443']
[font="Verdana"][b]Black - Ewww 4Kids even I don't want to take over that company. I want to burn it. Burn it all to the ground.
LichKing - That's because Chops > Punts. Just saying especially when mine can make you bleed from your skull.[/b][/font]
[/quote]
.... *Facepalms, then summons the Savior Burning Soul Lanza Skillet, Before hitting King upside the head with the Skillet, whose pan is 5 meters in diameter*

DL SAID THAT, NOT ME!

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Fading Black' timestamp='1293500507' post='4888452']
.... *Facepalms, then summons the Savior Burning Soul Lanza Skillet, Before hitting King upside the head with the Skillet, whose pan is 5 meters in diameter*

DL SAID THAT, NOT ME!
[/quote]
[font="Verdana"][b]*blinks twice* None of those words even make any sense I mean what the heck is a Lanza? Is that supposed to be your breeding call? o-o
LAAAAAAAAAANZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
I bet Pegasus could find a chick could Lanza no problem.

Also I is sorry I mis-read that exchange D:[/b][/font]

Lanza del Relámpago (雷霆の槍 (ランサ・デル・レランパーゴ), ransa deru reranpāgo; Spanish for "Lance of the Lightning", Japanese for "Lance of Thunder and Lightning"): Ulquiorra creates a javelin-like weapon using his spiritual power, which he can use as a projectile or as a physical weapon. When thrown, it produces an incredibly-destructive explosion on impact, which dwarfs the fortress of Las Noches in height. Ulquiorra prefers to not use the attack at close range, most likely because the resulting blast would damage himself as well as Las Noches. While he can use these spears in rapid succession, he has difficulty controlling their trajectory. Ulquiorra is also able to use this attack as a blade, and he can use it to either disintegrate material upon impact, as seen when he struck away his own amputated arm that Hollow Ichigo had just thrown at him;[100] or to cut, as seen when he used it to sever one of Hollow Ichigo's horns to prevent him from using a Cero on Uryū.[101]

@Starrk - That's cool x3 Wish my dad worked in Japan. Dx

@King - LOLBREEDINGCALL!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

@Black - Sadly, I cannot find said demotiovational, but I DID find....

[img]http://www.palmereldritch.co.uk/images/weird/japan_doll_big_eyes.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Daisuke L. Hirako' timestamp='1293502045' post='4888589']
@Starrk - That's cool x3 Wish my dad worked in Japan. Dx

@King - LOLBREEDINGCALL!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

@Black - Sadly, I cannot find said demotiovational, but I DID find....

[img]http://www.palmereldritch.co.uk/images/weird/japan_doll_big_eyes.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

That......thing just stared into my soul.

Aside from the creepy eyes, it's fine.

But the eyes are freakin creeeepy ; ~ ;

But this is almost as creepy. (albeit in a different way)

[img]http://500motivators.com/plog-content/thumbs/motivate/me/large/429-japan-got-that-place-is-creepy-but-more-importantly-which-stall-would-you-choose.jpg[/img]

And that brings a good question.

Which stall would you choose?

I know DMG would choose the one in the far left, the loli.

Archived