~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#00ff00]GOD DAMN JAKE YOU'RE LAZY[/color]
[color=#00FF00]YOU'RE DRIVING ME F*CKING CRA[/color]-
[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/188252-naruto-legend-of-the-kyubi-shards-chapter-116-added/"]Here you go buddy.[/url]
Don't be daunted by them being 116 chapters, they're all relatively short chapters.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1323749700' post='5703495']
Yeah, what the hell is wrong with you?
It is good sh*t.
[b]Better than DEF.[/b]

[b]Yes.
It's godly.[/b]
[/quote]

Aww, you're sweet~ <3

Makes me wanna write more~

Also, I run Horakhty because while it DOES need 9 tributes

With Gadgets that can be done in one turn

And even if you don't use Hokakhty, you have any of the three gods at your disposal for easy summoning

or even just the swarm of xyzs :'3

[quote name='TheCreator94' timestamp='1323819027' post='5704866']
@Black
That always made me wtf...

@Fusion
You sell yourself short, DEF is great.

I'd read KS if I wasn't morbidly allergic to DL's writing ever since the Chibi Knight website...
[/quote]
..thought it was cuz of the FTK fic? :'o

and KS is a naruto fic soo yeah

BUT IT'S STILL GREAT D<

@Fuse - AND you have to finish either Shaman King or 29th Century Boys before I finish Eyeshield21 :3

[quote name='~Rarity~' timestamp='1323819255' post='5704878']
@Fuse - AND you have to finish either Shaman King or 29th Century Boys before I finish Eyeshield21 :3
[/quote]

Oh yeah.
Wanna call that part off?
I've been holding my shows on hold exclusively so I could read Rurouni Kenshin and finish it.
Whoever finishes RK or FT first wins the whole bet.
Shaman King is definitely next on my list though.

[spoiler=Oh yeah, what do you guys think of this Black character sketch?]
I still remember the first time I met Isaac Black. It was a brisk, September morning, one of the first few days of high school. I only knew a few people who came with me from the same middle school and it seemed as though I was the only one who hadn’t made a new friend yet. I remember walking into the classroom and immediately spotting him, the one sitting in the corner, separated from the loud, rambunctious freshmen. His blonde bangs clouded his glasses, shrouding an aura of mystery around him. Dodging spitballs and paper airplanes, I made my way over and struck up a conversation with him. His expression hadn’t changed much from before, slant and stone-faced, although his focus turned to me; he paid attention to me.
I got into the habit of talking to Black every morning during homeroom, taking the seat in front of him. It was mostly me talking and him listening, but I didn’t mind. Seeing him watching me and actually listening to me was a special feeling. I didn’t feel alone like I had when I first came. It wasn’t until a month or so after we met when Black struck up a conversation with me instead.
“You’re an odd one, Chris,” he told me. I laughed it off, agreeing with him, but he continued talking to me. He seemed different than usual. Was it the change from his sleepy, stoic demeanor to a more engaging manner? His sudden change from glasses to contacts? It was then he told me he was in a theater troupe. I couldn’t believe it, but he offered for me to come to one of their rehearsals that night. Saying yes, I met him later by his house alongside the shore. He was gazing at the sunset clouding the horizon, the brim of his big, black hat shading his eyes from the piercing light.
“Sorry,” he said. “It’s just hard to ignore the greater gifts He has given to us.” I looked to his neck, noticing a silver cross peeking out of his black trenchcoat. Following him down the block, we eventually came upon a studio in the back of an abandoned warehouse. A sign saying “RP. 820” was slapped on the door’s side, in need of a new paint job. I was blown away by the inside, a wide, spacious area with a stage, assorted props, and a whole group of people performing with one another. A girl quickly broke away from the crowd, smiling and waving at Black.
I was mesmerized by the stupid smile spanning across Black’s face. “Hello there, sweetie.” His sharpened features seemed to melt instantly, transforming from a calm, collected character to this man who instantaneously became one of the cheerful, carefree crew members in the acting troupe. Isaac Black, what an actor.[/spoiler]
I was only afforded 2-3 lines of dialogue, 1 page and I had to use setting to best describe him.
Took a little liberty since she recommended to tell a story with an experience between me and the character, so it's not dead-set in DEF universe.

[quote name='Brothar' timestamp='1323821911' post='5705016']
Zelda > Any other adventure/RPG game by far.
Not saying it's the best ever, but it revolutionized (if not [b]created[/b]) the adventure/RPG genre.
One reason why Nintendo is my favorite gaming company.
[/quote]

Srry D&D did that bro.

Which is the basis for the original FF

Which was made before Zelda

Then came Zelda

But you've got something confused here.

Adventure = Zelda RPG = FF

RPG =/= Zelda

Zelda is not an RPG since you are given a strict path that you must follow. FF has multiple options.

I'm not stone faced, I wouldn't be caught in contacts unless Caeda asked, and I would never wear a gaudy cross on my neck. I WEAR TWO RINGS, ONE CLASS RING, ONE PROMISE RING *Shot*

Thoguh, the ending warmed my heart, as did the whole scene... ^^

good job.

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1323822270' post='5705030']
I'm not stone faced, I wouldn't be caught in contacts unless Caeda asked, and I would never wear a gaudy cross on my neck. I WEAR TWO RINGS, ONE CLASS RING, ONE PROMISE RING *Shot*

[/quote]
I swear to God if you were seriously about to b**** about details... xD

Archived