~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

By it being a battle story I meant physical battle

It's a physical battle story, not a psychological battle, as far as I know

And I think it sounds more like Ghost Rider than a vampire book (especially because he isn't anything close to a vampire)

Never played diablo so Idk ,-,

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh, now that I think about it, Code Geass was similar to Death Note with that scheme, or vice-versa.
If these ideas ever came to fruition, I'd probably do a short story or mini-novel for the first story and maaaaybe a full-fledged something for the 2nd one.
I'll think about it.

In the meantime, I decided I'd read/watch as many different things as I can, both anime/manga and "normal" stuff.
I figured reading some Steven King books would be good and seeing movies that everyone else has seen like Rocky and The Godfather (I know that's bad...you can shoot).
And then anime/manga is just trying more stuff out.
DL, you almost finished with Beelzebub .-.

Chapter 110

Only 24 or so to get through now.

Also, Fuse, I only read 1 stephen kign book, Cell

And it was pretty damn good.

And I didn't even finish it

Stupid library.

Also, watched one of MasakoX's anifiles

This one was for Sacred Seven

MY GOD

The main character looks EXACTLY like lelouch at times

The art-style is very code geass-y.

[quote name='TheCreator94' timestamp='1322363223' post='5668508']
@Fusion
*Imagines Rocky + Fusion*

OH GAWD IT'S BE MORE VIGOR THAN I COULD HANDLE!

IT'D BE VIGOR OF THE TIGER!
[/quote]

by jove, he's right.
I must never watch this movie for the sake of humanity.
@DL-I stood behind him once in a convenience store at a Connecticut outlet.
Didn't even realize it was him until AFTER he left V___V
And Shawshank Redemption was a good movie, so I wanted to check out other works of his.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1322364636' post='5668561']
by jove, he's right.
I must never watch this movie for the sake of humanity.
@DL-I stood behind him once in a convenience store at a Connecticut outlet.
Didn't even realize it was him until AFTER he left V___V
And Shawshank Redemption was a good movie, so I wanted to check out other works of his.
[/quote]....YOU STOOD BEHIND MASAKOX

Or Stephen King?

REGARDLESS

U LUCKY SOB

Well I've never actually read the Demonica series but the Cirque Du Freak series I have.

Cirque is about a young boy who gets turned into a vampire to save his friend and travels with the vampire who turned him into one. That is the overall most simple plot since I don't want to give anything else away.

And that is why there is one-shots coming out.

Vampires, zombies, werewolfs, aliens...

They're all becoming cliche and abused. What supernatural phenomenon hasn't been used recently or just not as often as most?

Cause seriously, one of my life time goals is to write a book. All I need is an original idea that does not involve getting high.

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1322372036' post='5668972']
Face it Brothar everything has been used in one way or another. Unless you are going to think of something that doesn't exist at all you are pretty much screwed.

All you can really do is make up an original story.
[/quote]

Yeah, what are the odds of that? The only way I can come up with something original is if I can somehow break the thought barrier, which I believe is possible I just haven't gotten around to trying it yet... or at least to my full extent.

You see, if I wanted to create something original animal wise I pull up my awesome Spore Creature Creator and design it, name it and give a brief history.

Then I explode it using my D&D experience and knowledge as well as my knowledge of real history and Superstitions.

I've then suddenly created something with such a deep and rich history that you'd never know I made it up, except for the fact that I told you I did.

You could even say that I CONJURE THIS INTREPID FANTASYSCAPE WITH TEARS BLED FROM THE WISDOM-WEARY EYES OF FIFTY THOUSAND IMAGINARY MAGICIANS. I PULL HEAVY DRAGS FROM THE BRUMES OF INSPIRATION WITH ENCHANTED BELLOWS MARAUDED FROM A GUILD OF CHURLISH MYTHICAL DWARVES. VAST BULBOUS RIDDLESPIDERS PUSH THE SILKEN STRANDS OF PURE WHIMSY THROUGH HIDEOUS ABDOMINAL SPINNERETS AND IT IS THAT WITH WHICH I WEAVE THIS AUDACIOUS COCOON OF EXQUISITE LIES. AND WHEN IT HATCHES A GREAT MOTH OF TITILLATION WILL AWAKEN AND ROAR AND BEAT ITS WINGS, AND THE POWDER SETTLING DOWN WILL ARREST THE HUMORS OF AN ENORMOUS TERRIBLE OLD BEGGAR, RELAXING THE VULTUROUS LEATHERY VICEGRIP HE'S FIXED AROUND YOUR CAPTIVE MIND.

[quote name='TheCreator94' timestamp='1322375433' post='5669052']
You see, if I wanted to create something original animal wise I pull up my awesome Spore Creature Creator and design it, name it and give a brief history.

Then I explode it using my D&D experience and knowledge as well as my knowledge of real history and Superstitions.

I've then suddenly created something with such a deep and rich history that you'd never know I made it up, except for the fact that I told you I did.

[b]You could even say that I CONJURE THIS INTREPID FANTASYSCAPE WITH TEARS BLED FROM THE WISDOM-WEARY EYES OF FIFTY THOUSAND IMAGINARY MAGICIANS. I PULL HEAVY DRAGS FROM THE BRUMES OF INSPIRATION WITH ENCHANTED BELLOWS MARAUDED FROM A GUILD OF CHURLISH MYTHICAL DWARVES. VAST BULBOUS RIDDLESPIDERS PUSH THE SILKEN STRANDS OF PURE WHIMSY THROUGH HIDEOUS ABDOMINAL SPINNERETS AND IT IS THAT WITH WHICH I WEAVE THIS AUDACIOUS COCOON OF EXQUISITE LIES. AND WHEN IT HATCHES A GREAT MOTH OF TITILLATION WILL AWAKEN AND ROAR AND BEAT ITS WINGS, AND THE POWDER SETTLING DOWN WILL ARREST THE HUMORS OF AN ENORMOUS TERRIBLE OLD BEGGAR, RELAXING THE VULTUROUS LEATHERY VICEGRIP HE'S FIXED AROUND YOUR CAPTIVE MIND.[/b]
[/quote]

I-...what?

Regardless

Everything's been done before, the thing is HOW you do it.

I've got an idea for a book, and it's not so much innovative as fresh

It'll mix a bit of that classic feel books such as "How to Kill a Mockingbird" has, with action and adventure tot he likes of "Harry Potter"

Also I'd personally love to meet Eoin Colfer, the Artemis Fowl series is super awesomely amazing <3

[quote name='Darklink401' timestamp='1322426819' post='5670019']
I wanna see L vs. Artemis- *shot*

It might seem obvious that L would win

Buuuut

Considering Artemis outsmarted a pixie with over 300 IQ...
[/quote]

...and stole all their gold. Let's not forget about that.

I seriously loled at that part.

Archived