~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say SONIC is more like Rivalz =o
I can why you'd see that though.
My one difference from Suzaku is he seems to have a fixed mindset on justice whereas I look at it as a gray area. For example, I still haven't solved the dilemma where the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. I don't know if I could make that choice.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1321231035' post='5639137']
Jake
You've seen Death Note, haven't you?
You've seen Code Geass, haven't you?
Please say yes...
[/quote]

. . .

*takes a step back*

I have seen [i]some[/i] of Death Note and read it's wiki . . . but actually watched/read it through is a no.

Same with Code Geass

*sigh*
I will just say this.
Code Geass: It is my favorite anime. I'm not counting manga I read turned anime, but still, it is a must. And Lelouch, the titular character, was voted THE #1 anime character ever out of a top 100 compiled in 2007 (or something like that).
Death Note: An enigma that has successfully tied mainstream and non-mainstream elements together in a gripping thriller.

Both are some of the best displays of psychological warfare you will ever see.
Code Geass is 50 episodes, Death Note is 37 (although you can read the Death Note manga, the Code Geass ones suck).

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1321233160' post='5639265']
No I mean I know enough about them that I can carry on conversations with them, [b]but I have never had any plans on watching/reading them[/b]
[/quote]
WELL GET SOME

[size=1]I swear this is the third time this month that i ended up wishing we had neg reps[/size]

[quote name='Itachi V. Remo' timestamp='1321233558' post='5639293']
Is it just a spectacle to you Jake?

HUNH?
[/quote]

More or less. I mean most manga if they catch my attention I will read a bit through it; like I did with Rosario+Vampire until it no longer intrigues me.

Death Note and Code Geass, to be brutally honest, haven't caught my attention enough to even bother reading/watching. Though to respect them I have read through them so I can use/confer abilities/skills/objects from that dimension as a Master Key.

Hell I refuse to read/watch Bleach (B |)

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1321234076' post='5639338']
More or less. I mean most manga if they catch my attention I will read a bit through it; like I did with Rosario+Vampire until it no longer intrigues me.

Death Note and Code Geass, to be brutally honest, haven't caught my attention enough to even bother reading/watching. Though to respect them I have read through them so I can use/confer abilities/skills/objects from that dimension as a Master Key.

Hell I refuse to read/watch Bleach (B |)
[/quote]
WHY WON'T YOU READ IT?

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS THE POPULATION?

DOESN'T ANYONE CARE?

IS THIS JUST A SPECTACLE?

WATCH/READ THE GODDAMN ANIME

@Fusion
Black is beginning to Break, keep at it.

@Jake
Let me put it this way.

Code Geass is basically the story of how a guy like me, pwns a guy like you over the span of 2 years, and ends up changing the world forever.

Death Note is the only anime that has a scene where they make eating a chip epic.

Also, even if you can use it for a master key, wouldn't one who has more knowledge be able to defeat your master key?

[quote name='TheCreator94' timestamp='1321234935' post='5639378']
@Fusion

@Jake
Let me put it this way.

Code Geass is basically the story of how a guy like me, pwns a guy like you over the span of 2 years, and ends up changing the world forever.

Death Note is the only anime that has a scene where they make eating a chip epic.

Also, even if you can use it for a master key, wouldn't one who has more knowledge be able to defeat your master key?
[/quote]

I've seen the scene before . . . with the chip so yeah . . .

Creator you haven't beaten me once, we may have tied but you've never beaten me, so enough with the "high and mighty" attitude.

BTW Master Key is not a "thing" it is a "race" per say, but either way yes if you are more knowledgeable about it than me you could outmatch me. Master key =/= All powerful.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1321234617' post='5639362']
I dunno Jake, I see you like I would a hobo refusing a delicious slice of [s]poisoned[/s] chocolate cake.
Same with Black and TTGL, really.
[/quote]

Now TTGL I've actually wanted to watch/read, but haven't gotten around to it . . .

[quote name='TheCreator94' timestamp='1321234935' post='5639378']
@Fusion

@Jake
Let me put it this way.

[/quote]
lolcreator

I don't think even you could possible think up what Lelouche did in the end of the series

Also, he relied to much on C.C's surprise help to actually be qualified as the military genius he's always made out to be

He had friggen geass

Napoleon, Pyrrus, Alexander, Saladin, Sun Tzu, and Duke of Wellington used their words and their flipping minds bro

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1321235163' post='5639394']
I'm not ._.

I have 0 time for it
[/quote]

[s]MAKE TIME.[/s]
Summer or winter break then.
It's worth it.

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1321235315' post='5639405']
Now TTGL I've actually wanted to watch/read, but haven't gotten around to it . . .
[/quote]

Gurren Lagann is my 2nd favorite anime.
If you hate Kamina, you are a jackass.

Archived