• Last Reply

[quote name='Darklink401' timestamp='1320849707' post='5628264']
Actually it did once

CUz of the fact we haveit on the front page :'D

It's a fun game, with the cutest voice ever

@Fuse - cuz we awesome, bro :3
[/quote]

It is fun.

But did anyone notice that the gameplay style is almost exactly like Zelda II? I laughed. But Zelda is much harder, although this game is hard as well. I died twice in the first 15 minutes. xD

[quote name='TheCreator94' timestamp='1320880450' post='5629204']

@Itachi
Then Itachi woke up and realized that he was locked in his father's closet. All that could be heard from that day forth in room B14 was "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
[/quote]

-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I HURT IN PLACES I DIDN'T KNOW I HAD!

[quote name='Itachi V. Remo' timestamp='1321049562' post='5633445']
Not yet

El has yet to return

Dranzer hasn't made an appearance either

[s]Sonic has yet to return to akatsuki[/s]

And DL ([s]in DEF[/s] [b]as a whole[/b]) has yet to prove he isn't gay/bisexual
[/quote]

Also

The day Dranzer returns is the day Deus stops being....Deus

It depresses me to say so, but the only explanation I can come up with regarding Dranzer is that he died.
Kid hasn't been on here or his Deviantart for the same amount of time and his last posts showed no indication of him leaving or waning interest in this place, PLUS he would say goodbye if he knew he'd be leaving. Even though his parents were strict and could have taken his internet, it's been too long. I would think he'd at [i]least[/i] return to his DA upon getting internet back.

El's come on for a bit here and there, you're right, but at least he still thinks of us.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1321073204' post='5634257']
It depresses me to say so, but the only explanation I can come up with regarding Dranzer is that he died.
Kid hasn't been on here or his Deviantart for the same amount of time and his last posts showed no indication of him leaving or waning interest in this place, PLUS he would say goodbye if he knew he'd be leaving. Even though his parents were strict and could have taken his internet, it's been too long. I would think he'd at [i]least[/i] return to his DA upon getting internet back.

El's come on for a bit here and there, you're right, but at least he still thinks of us.
[/quote]

Kid? ...Is that who I think he is?

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1321073204' post='5634257']

[/quote]
Oh my god

if he died

i don't even know.....

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1321130735' post='5635408']
Sorry, I meant THE kid, referring to Dranzer.
I don't know if you knew this guy, he was mainly around in '09 and a bit of '10.
[/quote]

No, I don't think I have. Well, either way, RIP Dranzer.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1321131412' post='5635433']
Indeed. He'll always be a cherished comrade remaining in our hearts.
Just looked at your sig, do we have a political club now?
[/quote]

Yes, and I am the President, but it's not very legit yet. Still needs a few things (members *cough*) =)

Archived