DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like I said

Itachi v Madara will be hella godly

And apprantly he can starve

=/ No aging, bombing, or decapitation can kill him

I seriously don't know how that isn't imperfect immortality. After all, as Fuse mentioned, Kishi seems to revolve around this immortality question a lot and maybe Naruto might just give a near ending bullshit speech about how it isn't about living forever or being the strongest or being the hokage or something like that. He most likely will quote Hidans blind devotion to religion being his way of near immortality.

[quote name='Donovyn Mikara Gerra' timestamp='1319856935' post='5605517']
Imperfect Immortality simply means that he will not die from natural causes. However, if he were to have his head chopped off or something, he'd probably die. Thus, Shikamaru having chopped him into little pieces and buried them, would have killed him.
[/quote]

He actually lived through that, but he was said to be slowly dying.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1319857025' post='5605518']
He actually lived through that, but he was said to be slowly dying.
[/quote]
because of lack of nutrients

Thusly imperfectly immortal

He still needs energy to sustain himself

Nothing else can kill him. And he certainly wasn't unconquerable (synonym for invincible) as he got owned by Shika

Well from the list of Super Powers I have in my possession, which comes from the official super power websites . . .

[center]"The user can never die. Although the user still experiences pain and injuries, mortal wounds result in the user becoming unconscious until injuries are tended upon, but their body will never rot, age or grow old. The possessor will stay young forever."[/center]

If this is applied to Hidan, he is immortal and yet still experience pain; as it was shown he did say having his head cut off hurt a f*cking lot. He also will not age, but blowing him up into pieces and then burring him in a hole will ensure he wont be coming back any time soon.

Though a limit OF Immortality is,[list]
[*]Some, like the Highlander, can only be killed in a certain matter (ie: decapitation).
[*]Some immortals, may die via decapitation or destruction of their molecules.
[/list]
But again for Hidan, specifically, we've seen he has gotten his head lopped off and he was still alive.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1320161514' post='5610806']
Lol, no Chibiween.
Well, how was your Halloween guys?
Mine was spent getting lost, typing a mediocre one-shot in the Dunkin Donuts parking lot, reading by candlelight, playing Apples to Apples with the family (u hav no idea) and finding out I had to go to school while I have no internet and feel like shizz.
[/quote]

Hey it was actually a pretty good story. Didn't expect you to do a splicer story though.

Mine was spent home alone and FINALLY getting some peace and quiet.

And yeah no Chibiween (TT[sub]~[/sub]TT)

It's funny.
My sister comes down while my parents and I are having a serious discussion and goes: "OUR CABLE'S BACK." <-indicated by our modem
She goes to turn on the TV to watch her show, but it doesn't turn on.
So we all go to the internet, our desktop's fine and my laptop works, but hers doesn't.
Sister complains all weekend + Everyone else's gratification = Irony

ANYWAYS, now that power's back, I got back into watching Clannad.
If you guys like slice-of-life, give it a try. DL says it was the best anime ever after like 12 episodes (though his tastes are weird) and half of this community on an anime forum I'm a part of watched it.
Apparently, like Code Geass, TTGL, Angel Beats, and Haruhi, it's a staple.

Archived