~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

What I liked about the chapter is it seems to provide evidence to my theory that EMS can only --> Rinnegan if you + Senju cells to it.
And I knew Tsuchikage would be the one to save them.
Dude's gonna die soon.
And for those who don't follow the Naruto thread, what do you think of this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XEyYADYHjQ

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1319747450' post='5603380']

Kabuto made it funny by going, "Wait, you're agreeing?!" [b]<Didn't even see that[/b]
[/quote]
Oh Well

Did you ever notice that Madara's hair looks a lot like Raditz's hair

[size=1]He's doomed[/size]

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1319748197' post='5603407']
What I liked about the chapter is it seems to provide evidence to my theory that EMS can only --> Rinnegan if you + Senju cells to it.
And I knew Tsuchikage would be the one to save them.
Dude's gonna die soon.
And for those who don't follow the Naruto thread, what do you think of this?
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XEyYADYHjQ[/media]
[/quote]
That Video

I swear

It's like we are hacking at the possibilities Kishi has to work with and to still surprise us as readers

Yes, yes of course.

As I have seen it sounds plausible but again we don't know HOW Madara activated the Rinnengan.

That, my friend, is the missing key to this specific theory. If what is said is true, then yes that makes good sense.

Either way I DO believe it probably Izuna behind the Tobi mask, weither he was revived or had never died in the first place.
But again we know that Madara now had a PLAN with Tobi/Nagato with his conversation with Kabuto in the newest chapter . . .

Like what sort of altercations?

1. Madara stated that he got them before he died
2. (In the new chapter, they had no way of knowing) Madara uses Wood Technique which could only reinforce what you mentioned.

While this theory is interesting, it revolved completely on the basis of sacrifice and Madara clearly states that he got them right before he died. (How in the hell did Hashirama beat Madara but then lose to the Third?)

[quote name='Remo S. Valentine' timestamp='1319749056' post='5603454']
Like what sort of altercations?

1. Madara stated that he got them before he died
[b]Yeah he did, but we don't know HOW he got them- he just says he got them[/b]
2. (In the new chapter, they had no way of knowing) Madara uses Wood Technique which could only reinforce what you mentioned.
[b]Madara illuminates a bit that he has somehow gotten the 1st Hokage's DNA somehow . . . my guess is a curse mark or an implant due to him looking at his [what I assume he is looking] chest.[/b]

[b]However he specifically asks, "Does he know [i]our[/i] plan?"[/b]

While this theory is interesting, it revolved completely on the basis of sacrifice and Madara clearly states that he got them right before he died. (How in the hell did Hashirama beat Madara but then lose to the Third?)
[b]He never fought the 3[sup]rd[/sup] Hokage, but instead the 4[sup]th[/sup][/b]
[/quote]

I have a theory which was given evidence in this chapter.
Madara explained that the power of the Rikudo Sage stemmed from Uchiha and Senju powers when he fought Konan.
Rikudo's power was the Rinnegan, among other things.
So Madara gained the Rinnegan when he stole a portion of Hashirama's power, which was confirmed this past chapter.
Kabuto said in the previous chapter that he knew the secrets of Madara's body and now had access to the Rikudo's power.
So if that's the case, tie that in with the theory above, and then wa-la.
But if Tobi is really Izuna, then that should mean he and Madara had planned this for a while.
Meaning Madara shouldn't have shocked him from the coffin.
Meaning the coffin didn't hold Madara, but someone else. I'm betting the Rikudo Sage.

I'm still open to Tobi being the Sage, but I'm starting to think Izuna might be more likely.

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1319760191' post='5603758']
I highly doubt the Sage is indeed alive. After all we can ascertain that he is indeed dead.
[/quote]
With circumstantial evidence stated by Tobi =/

I shot down every argument you and your friend had.

I feel Izuna is more likely than before, though. Still going for Sage.

Yes stated by Tobi, but it is back up by the fact that there ARE indeed the nine Tailed Beasts roaming around; the Tailed Beasts having formed from the Ten Tails.

If not caused by the story used to explain then how'd they get there? I doubt the author would have made that up just to have it be completely false . . .

Tobi not being Madara is alright because, well . . . it doesn't change the fact he is Still the main villain and we still don't know the complete history behind him.

You're implying his origin for the beasts is true.

The Juubi could very well be something created by the Sage that was split in 9 in an attempt to defeat him.

Let's take a look see:

[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100628151607/naruto/images/thumb/e/ef/Ten_Tails_and_Sage_of_Six_Paths.png/385px-Ten_Tails_and_Sage_of_Six_Paths.png[/img]

It has RINNEGAN, which connects to other Rinnegan, and SHARINGAN, and Tailed Beasts can be controlled by Sharingan. It looks to be a higher form of Rinnegan, which demonstrates how it could be under the control of the sage.

Its fine with the Juubi because it's still the main tailed beast and we don't know the history behind it. Same logic as you used on Tobi.

... You're joking, right?

Alucard is controlled by Integra. Argument invalid.

Seriously, the Kyuubi can be controlled, and it's the strongest non-Juubi =/

And the Rinnegan controls ALL THINGS WITH A RINNEGAN, and the Sharingan gets tailed beasts,

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1319762714' post='5603870']
... You're joking, right?

Alucard is controlled by Integra. Argument invalid.
[b]Different Manga, different authors, point invalid.[/b]
[b]Besides Alucard ELECTED to work FOR the Hellsing family, he is not "controlled" by them.[/b]
Seriously, the Kyuubi can be controlled, and it's the strongest non-Juubi =/
[b]By the Sharingan, not Rinnegan[/b]
And the Rinnegan controls ALL THINGS WITH A RINNEGAN, and the Sharingan gets tailed beasts,
[b]I've never seen the Kyuubi with the Rinnegan before . . . and it only influences him- the Nine Tails was trapped in a Genjutsu.[/b]
[/quote]

Actually, the Sage did quell the Juubi by sealing it inside him.
And hey, we all believed Madara was immortal and lived long enough to be Tobi, didn't we? Why not believe the same for the Sage?
It would also explain his fall from power. AND the Sage is one out of two known people (the other being Izuna) who would be around during Madara's time in order to form a plan with him.

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1319762955' post='5603883']
[/quote]
WAit, wait, wait, so you're God now, and know what they think? No, you can't say "Different Authors" my point was as valid as yours.

NEver said the Rinnegan worked on the Kyuubi. It HAS NO RINNEGAN. But, given that Rinnegan = MS +1, I;d say it would work on the Nine Tails.

I was talking about the Juubi =_= And the Sharingan has been explicitly stated to CONTROL. Madara CONTROLLED him.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1319763082' post='5603886']
And hey, we all believed Madara was immortal and lived long enough to be Tobi, didn't we? Why not believe the same for the Sage?
It would also explain his fall from power. AND the Sage is one out of two known people (the other being Izuna) who would be around during Madara's time in order to form a plan with him.
[/quote]
The Juubi is unknown to all but Tobi, so how is that confirmed? ._.

Otherwise, exactly.

Also, why does the Kyuubi know Madara if not from the attack on the leaf?

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1319763082' post='5603886']
[b]But when he has to die eventually, because despite God-like power he is still human . . . thus the creation of the Tailed Beasts when he passed away[/b]
And hey, we all believed Madara was immortal and lived long enough to be Tobi, didn't we?
[b]I never actually thought Madara was immortal. My Naruto group, myself, my cousin, my little brother and our mutual friend Will thought he might be a "ghost" or something along those lines.[/b]
Why not believe the same for the Sage?
[b]Stated above[/b]
[b]Then by that logic the Sage's two sons, the precursors to the Senju and Uchiha clans, could be Tobi as well.[/b]
[/quote]

Yes . . . Yes I'm God Black (B /)
Thus your argument is invalid. Give up. Now. (XD)

Come on don't get so hot under the collar about it. We're just throwing ideas back and forth.

Though you are right, I was mistaken about the Sharingan controlling the Nine Tails. My bad . . .

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1319763300' post='5603891']
The Juubi is unknown to all but Tobi, so how is that confirmed? ._.
[/quote]

That's true, but let's be real here.
Regarding shonen manga, you can't show an awesome godly creature that will probably cause sh*t to go down and then NOT have it appear.
@Jake-Well, immortality has proven to be a recurring theme in Naruto, what with Tobi and Orochimaru and all. I wouldn't count out the Sage living that long just yet.
If the Sage did die, I'm betting you anything he was the secret weapon Kabuto held against Tobi in the coffin.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1319763621' post='5603902']
That's true, but let's be real here.
Regarding shonen manga, you can't show an awesome godly creature that will probably cause sh*t to go down and then NOT have it appear.
[/quote]
No, I fully expect it to show up... I just think the beasts were split to STOP the Sage, not BY the Sage.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1319763621' post='5603902']
Well, immortality has proven to be a recurring theme in Naruto, what with Tobi and Orochimaru and all. I wouldn't count out the Sage living that long just yet.
If the Sage did die, I'm betting you anything he was the secret weapon Kabuto held against Tobi in the coffin.
[/quote]

I don't think Tobi is immortal. I don't remember an instance where that has been shown at all.

As for Orochimaru . . . that is reincarnation at BEST, not actual immortality.

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1319763971' post='5603919']
I don't think Tobi is immortal. I don't remember an instance where that has been shown at all.

As for Orochimaru . . . that is reincarnation at BEST, not actual immortality.
[/quote]
The EMS grants immortality. Not invincibility ,though.

The theme is they all WANT immortality. Tobi claimed to be cause EMS

Archived