~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

Are they though?
Who in mind is a Tenten to you?
I'm not necessarily disagreeing, but I kinda feel that we were just hoping for more characterization on people that Kishi feels he's characterized enough like most of the Konoha 11.
I mean, I would love to see Lee get one more fight and be awesome, but his character is already well-established, not to mention he's pretty much become a splendid ninja like he's dreamed of being.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tenten to me is someone who doesn't get characterization.

Their characters ARE well-developed

But the difference is he STOPPED characterizing them after a certain time.

He is GOOD at characterization, but if you don't keep it up, like muscle, it will just sog back down and leave it worse than as if there was no characterization.

Look at Oda

He's characterized so much, but he NEVER loses that characterization, and it always stays strong. To me, Luffy, Zoro, and the others are real characters

Rock Lee, Neji, etc, are just fading illusions, it's like they were never there .-.

[s]Well, I guess One Piece is Mexican then[/s]

But back to the original topic, was the ressurected Madara alive during the Nine Tails Crisis or did he really die when the 1st ended him?

And if he did die before the Nine Tail Crisis, is Itachi a liar for blaming Madara or did he already know who he was and went along with calling the current Tobi "madara"?

Edo Tensei resurrects people at the age they died, right? That'd be why Chiyo is still old.
So the fact that Madara seems to be in his prime indicates he died during his battle with the 1st. And Kabuto somehow grabbed his remains and bada-boom.
Tobi was behind the Kyuubi attack, the guy who fought Minato is the same guy causing crap now.
I think Itachi was under the presumption that Tobi was Madara like everyone else was up to this point.

Akatsuki?
Hell nah, it's just as bad as this place.
The problem with Akatsuki is no one ever discusses Naruto for long, I get more discussion with the Naruto thread in Anime & Manga than in there nowadays :T

Anyways, I've got to thank you Jake. If not for those AMVs you've posted back in DEF and on other occasions, my iPod wouldn't have 601 songs right now.
If you guys have never heard of Hearyoulikeamvs, you should check them out on Youtube. I think I've added like 60 songs or so from hearing them.

Archived