~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

While that is true, Tobi DID say he had the power of the Senju, which is a strong body and vitality. Danzo proved that having Senju cells could allow him to wield Sharingan to its full potential.
So while it's true that it [i]could[/i] be anyone, it's not as [i]likely[/i] to be anyone besides those prime suspects. And I only deem those I named prime based on info we already know and projecting speculations off of that.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1318459480' post='5576362']
While that is true, Tobi DID say he had the power of the Senju, which is a strong body and vitality. Danzo proved that having Senju cells could allow him to wield Sharingan to its full potential.
So while it's true that it [i]could[/i] be anyone, it's not as [i]likely[/i] to be anyone besides those prime suspects. And I only deem those I named prime based on info we already know and projecting speculations off of that.
[/quote]

Exactly Fusion. With what we know those people are the most likely, but then again with things we don't know it opens up a lot of options.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1318177693' post='5570380']
Guessing it's from Clannad.
I'll admit, that's one of the best GIFs I've seen in a while.
[/quote]
Clannad is my favorite anime right now

It passed Code Geass

And I'm only halfway through it

It's had me laughing so hard I fell off my bed

That GIF is nothin.

@Remo - What is happening is a girl strangling a delinquent and a weird guy as a pigmole flies across the screen :'DDDD

Black we went over this, but once more we've proven Tobi lies.

Also I've found out something very interesting, Madara himself mentioned Nagato . . . which means he must have known about Nagato, someone born long after him, before he died.

What are the chances that he actually had survived for so long, attacked Konoha with the Nine-Tails, and then was killed. Which means that indeed the new Tobi is someone else who has taken his eyes, someone from that period in time.

Furthermore what are the chances of it being, bare with me, a clone? The white Zetsus have proven they can copy someone down to their chakra. So could it be that a white Zetsu has become Madara after the real thing died?

All fun speculation, but we'll honestly probably be very far off the mark (XD)

... You're citing Tobi, the ONLY person to tell that story, as a reason for it to be true. I'm saying Tobi lied >>;

Clone theory isn't your idea ._. Nor is a White Zetsu theory.

... You're citing Tobi, the ONLY person to tell that story, as a reason for it to be true. I'm saying Tobi lied >>;

Clone theory isn't your idea ._. Nor is a White Zetsu theory.

You do realize that if Madara was indeed just resurrected, then he could have never been the one who messed around with the nine tails.

I agree with Black. If Tobi is indeed the Sage, that could mean that instead of Moon's Eye Plan being his objective, he would just be trying to obtain all of his orginal powers. That would also explain his powers over the Nine Tails when it attacked Konoha. He might have just been using Madara and the Moon's Eye Plan as cover for his true motives.

That would also mean that when Kabuto showed him that coffin, it was Madara he showed Tobi, not whoever we thought it was at the time. This would explain Tobi's willingness to alliance with Kabuto. It would be to avoid detection that he is indeed not who he claims he is. The only hole in this logic is that we don't know why Tobi would use Madara as cover for his true intentions of regaining all of his power that has been divided.

[quote name='Remo S. Valentine' timestamp='1318814032' post='5583010']
You do realize that if Madara was indeed just resurrected, then he could have never been the one who messed around with the nine tails.

I agree with Black. If Tobi is indeed the Sage, that could mean that instead of Moon's Eye Plan being his objective, he would just be trying to obtain all of his orginal powers. That would also explain his powers over the Nine Tails when it attacked Konoha. He might have just been using Madara and the Moon's Eye Plan as cover for his true motives.

That would also mean that when Kabuto showed him that coffin, it was Madara he showed Tobi, not whoever we thought it was at the time. This would explain Tobi's willingness to alliance with Kabuto. It would be to avoid detection that he is indeed not who he claims he is. The only hole in this logic is that we don't know why Tobi would use Madara as cover for his true intentions of regaining all of his power that has been divided.
[/quote]
Ninja world fears Madara

If he was, for example, Obito, he wouldn't gain as much villanous respect

Madara mentioning Nagato is the one thing that's throwing a lot of people off.
That, my friends, was done purposefully.
I still stand by the Sage theory, since judging from what you've said, Jake, only Nagato's mention would be any kind of detriment, but the same could be said for any suspect of Tobi's true identity.
We need more exposition.

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1318825707' post='5583481']
Exactly though my brother/cousin both have come up with a clever idea.

They are saying what are the chances the story got mixed up and it is Madara's BROTHER who is behind the mask?
Instead of Mardara taking his brother's eyes and killing him it was the brother all along.
[/quote]
Old theory is really f***ing old

The reason it's not as good is because Kishi's playing it realistically.
A lot of the shinobi forces are working together and collaborating strategies in order to take down the enemy, and considering that every battle the shinobi forces outmatched the enemy's, they went down relatively easily.
Plus, having so many battles occuring at once is difficult when concerning pacing. If you only show a little bit of each fight, then there's no interest in what happens or there's interest misplaced in something that never reaches fruition. That's why Bleach's Arrancar arc dragged on for so long, Kubo sucks at pacing. We sat watching characters fight one-time enemies that we didn't care to see (regarding both parties), we just wanted to see Ichigo vs Ulquiorra already. Not to mention his pacing was inconsistent, we go in depth for each fight, but not for the finish of Yammy vs Kenpachi and Byakuya? Da fuq
But yeah, pacing is difficult when handling mass battles at once. That's how I lost some readers in DEF, I focused on every little fight when it wasn't necessary to.
With Kishi, I'm assuming he decided to focus on some key fights with new characters to introduce new jutsu while using minor exposition for others through major characters. I think we didn't get to see Kakashi on his rampage because everyone knew he would come out of it alive, as opposed to the fights we've seen. I don't know if this method of pacing works for everyone, it might solely depend on preference.
I'm going to assume sh*t will hit the fan when Tobi and the Jinchuriki find Naruto and Bee. Then things will probably be found universally awesome.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1318876671' post='5584356']
The reason it's not as good is because Kishi's playing it realistically.
A lot of the shinobi forces are working together and collaborating strategies in order to take down the enemy, and considering that every battle the shinobi forces outmatched the enemy's, they went down relatively easily.
Plus, having so many battles occuring at once is difficult when concerning pacing. If you only show a little bit of each fight, then there's no interest in what happens or there's interest misplaced in something that never reaches fruition. That's why Bleach's Arrancar arc dragged on for so long, Kubo sucks at pacing. We sat watching characters fight one-time enemies that we didn't care to see (regarding both parties), we just wanted to see Ichigo vs Ulquiorra already. Not to mention his pacing was inconsistent, we go in depth for each fight, but not for the finish of Yammy vs Kenpachi and Byakuya? Da fuq
But yeah, pacing is difficult when handling mass battles at once. That's how I lost some readers in DEF, I focused on every little fight when it wasn't necessary to.
With Kishi, I'm assuming he decided to focus on some key fights with new characters to introduce new jutsu while using minor exposition for others through major characters. I think we didn't get to see Kakashi on his rampage because everyone knew he would come out of it alive, as opposed to the fights we've seen. I don't know if this method of pacing works for everyone, it might solely depend on preference.
I'm going to assume sh*t will hit the fan when Tobi and the Jinchuriki find Naruto and Bee. Then things will probably be found universally awesome.
[/quote]
Naruto and One Piece are a lot alike.

There's one difference though.

Naruto sacrificed character development for plot.

Every character is now a tenten

The plot is good, but without characterization, it's a vehicle with only Gaara and Itachi riding it.

One Piece has kept strong story AND characterization throughout, not to mention he's not afraid to sprinkle whacky comedy at random places.

While in Naruto, we're lucky to get a joke like

"Woah, that guy has a really weird body!"
"Naruto, thats my jutsu..."

Admittedly, Naruto doesn't have a lot of laughs, but when it does, it's really funny.

Like with Nagato revived

Nagato: Naruto, I can't move much on my on s- *Forced to move and summon beast* ... Or maybe I can...
Naruto: SINCE WHEN DO YOU TELL JOKES?!

Admittedly, Naruto doesn't have a lot of laughs, but when it does, it's really funny.

Like with Nagato revived

Nagato: Naruto, I can't move much on my on s- *Forced to move and summon beast* ... Or maybe I can...

Like with Nagato revived

Oh, the comedy is quite alike to One Piece in that aspect

Except Kishi seems to be rather afraid to draw comedic expressions as he once did

And if it's because of the gravity of the situation, then I don't see why Oda can draw silly expressions to go along with his jokes, even in very dangerous situations, and still make it seem natural

Consistency, I'd guess.

Archived