~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah at the final final part I remember Jaden remarking how when the next time they duel he'll beat him.
So it either turned out to be a tie or Jaden lost.

In the final play Jaden only had Neos on the field and Yugi only had Slifer on the field.
Slifer had more ATK points than Neos . . .

Well either way we can all agree on the fact that unless someone looses and has flaws then they are a Sue.
Yes?

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1315108892' post='5490655']
I'm pretty sure Yugi beat Jaden. I remember waiting for Jaden to make a comeback, but then he just attacked (I think he knew he lost at that point and was just glad he got to duel him in the first place).
AND I FOUND THAT VOICE ACTOR MATCH HIGHLY AMUSING, THANK YOU.
[/quote]
Jaden was literally "LET'S GO OUT WITH A BANG!" and essentially suicided his Neos into Yugi's Slifer lol.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1315108892' post='5490655']
I'm pretty sure Yugi beat Jaden. I remember waiting for Jaden to make a comeback, but then he just attacked (I think he knew he lost at that point and was just glad he got to duel him in the first place).
AND I FOUND THAT VOICE ACTOR MATCH HIGHLY AMUSING, THANK YOU.
[/quote]
Black meant that it would be like...scripted.

Granted, it would be either way >>;;

Since I don't have nearly as much information on the Yugioh franchise, I don't have any counter arguments

But seriously, a little baby panda beating the king of games when the king of games had all three god cards?

Honestly, in my opinion, based off of what I have seen from both duelists, Yugi is better

Also, the series is called [b]Yu-gi[/b]-oh

ZING

30% from Icy, which other mods ruled BS, but Icy refused to remove it until Monday before last.

Pika has me 70% for spam posts (Not all of which I agree were spam), becaUse of le constant period. 7 posts, got hit for 10 each rather than the customary 30 for spam.

Icy didn't remove my warn soon enough, so I got hot for 3 days =/

Archived