~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@Topic-I'm not trying to toot my own horn or anything, but I am honestly a walking Shonen main.
I'm naive, exuberant, only focus on what interests me, eat a lot, is a "loser" yet has friends, and I treat everyone nicely that I meet unless they give me a reason not to.
People have told me that before too.

Thanks for acceptance.

Phew. I had faith, in me, and in you gaiz, and this ended up like Last Year. The YMB, however, has assembled the next Generation of YCMers. Old School or New School? Who- *gets shot*

Hmmm... XD
Where's the audio from?

"Don't let the caving get you down SUCKAAA!"

This is easily stuck in my cranium.

[quote name='♪♫ SF-A2★Miki ♫♪' timestamp='1307538505' post='5266618']
Thanks for acceptance.

Phew. I had faith, in me, and in you gaiz, and this ended up like Last Year. The YMB, however, has assembled the next Generation of YCMers. Old School or New School? Who- *gets shot*

Hmmm... XD
Where's the audio from?

"Don't let the caving get you down SUCKAAA!"

This is easily stuck in my cranium.
[/quote]
*Sokka

It's from avatar the last airbender xD

@Zero - I think most matches were surprising this first round XD

LOL! Goku is a Pussy, he gave his life up right in the beginning by holding Raditz so Piccolo could take him out. Picollo to me is a lot more Badass then Goku, he's not afraid to even take his own allies out to complete a mission :P

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1307580995' post='5268267']
I like Vegeta personally . . . I mean underdog and still bad ass
Although I highly hate the fact he gets smacked around so god d*mn much! <_<
[/quote]
Vegeta required a Machine to go SS4. He is a pretty Badass character overall though. inb4over9000

Apparently Goku is too mainstream. The fact that he doesn't give a rats ass about how late he comes or for his own life is pretty B.A. to me. I mean he raep'd Frieza, gave him a chance to live, gets surprise attacked, dodes the attack, lets the guy live anyways. Because he knows that would be worse to Frieza. Knowning there a man who could own his ass at any point in time if scary and extremely frusturating.

Archived