~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noooez, Creator, don't go.

D:

DDDD:

And Evanescence is amazing for My Immortal and Bring me to life, but don't like all their other stuff.

Breaking Benjamin has....no bad songs, as far as I've listened.

@_@

[quote name='Shadow Zero' timestamp='1306364866' post='5231901']
If this was still on the old board, you would have gotten so much raeg for doing that. I probably would have been one of the loudest, too.
[/quote]

Deleting posts and telling people to stop spamming, or something else?
Well maybe that's because there wasn't anyone even looking at this section months ago.

And no, you won't get banned, but we don't want to see too much spam on any part of the site, and this section IS a part of YCM so some kinds of posts should better belong to the PM system.

[quote name='Enzax Aito' timestamp='1306365109' post='5231914']
Well considering I have nothing to add to these discussions, ever. I will now be resigning as a member of this organization.

Good bye.
[/quote]

Are you leaving because of this or generally? Meh contributing to discussions doesn't mean that everyone has to write huge essays and this section IS supposed to be kind of relaxed compared to General. But I don't want to see posts like "orly" and I've seen some of them (not sure if it was in this topic, but I remember that all the deleted posts were spammy).

[quote name='Opalmoon' timestamp='1306366180' post='5231957']
Deleting posts and telling people to stop spamming, or something else?
Well maybe that's because there wasn't anyone even looking at this section months ago.

And no, you won't get banned, but we don't want to see too much spam on any part of the site, and this section IS a part of YCM so some kinds of posts should better belong to the PM system.
[/quote]
No, it's that in the old YCM, we had that horrible page glitch =/ If you deleted a post, or a certain post on a page, it would hide one post. Do it again, it would hide 2. Eventually, it would hide a WHOLE PAGE before letting you know the page was there =/

[quote name='Enzax Aito' timestamp='1306365430' post='5231927']
@Zero
Yes I will still be around.

@DL
I may return when things are less random.

[b]I.E. Never unless you stop being so Japan/perv oriented[/b].
[/quote]
lol, You What? Chibi's originated in Japan so we have every right to talk about Japanese stuff. Also the Perverted stuff is okay as long as its kept in Moderation....

Anyway...
Breaking Benjamin is a good band, although a lot of their stuff sounds really similar to each other.
I found this lulzy.
[img]http://www.virginmedia.com/images/Noodlebathjapan431x300.jpg[/img]
As well as these rubber Obamas.
[img]http://declubz.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/japanese-rubber-obama.jpg[/img]

Archived