DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1305997151' post='5223015']
Saya?
Saya, Saya...
She the pink-haired one?
Either way, you're right, it's TakashixRei for me.
[/quote]
Yes xD

The one, Saya Takagi.

I'm actually liking Rei less because the other female characters just....stand out more.

Plus, I doubt she'll get with the guy that (unfortunately) had to kill her boyfriend. Actually, she probably will, but... ;__;

@Itachi - It's on my list.

But still.

And tbh, I wouldn't want to be with a girl that wanted to date me if she was dating someone else before, and was perfectly happy, before he zombie-fied and I had to smash his head in.

She just seems too...jumpy, from one to the other.

I'd even be okay if Takashi ended up with the samurai chick.

It's one of those two, but samurai chick's been getting evil lately. I didn't like that 180 cuz honestly, it happened out of nowhere and her character was more likable before.
I don't think she wanted to date him, just for him to stay with her so she wouldn't be alone.
And give her some slack, the end of the world is happening all around her and her feelings are all mixed up.

Still prefer TakashixSaya

But yeah, she seemed like a calm-ish, cool character, but then she reveals she loves killing and stuff, and having the advantage in fights, and I was like "......da fuk"

Same way I thought the gun-obsessed chubby guy was like Black....which he is......until he grabs hold of a gun.

Oh, and people seem to slap each other often in this series.

So there are some flaws to the series, definitely not perfect, but a good read, with good characters.

Tho they were better before D:

It actually reminded me of the book by Stephen King (which I never finished reading) Cell.

o-o

Might read it after HOTD

And if you start with any, start with Cell.

It's not only really amazing, and odd in a good way, it's one of his best single books

There's a huge series he has, I just forgot the name.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1306002359' post='5223204']
I need to read Stephen King, I hear all these good things about his books and I liked the movie for Shawshank Redemption.
Agree with you for HOTD, but it is a good read.
Btw, Beelzebub is a good read too. Reminiscent of YuYu Hakusho in a lot of ways actually, but it's still different enough.
[/quote]

I only preferred his films

You ever seen The Mist?

I, personally, have not. In fact, the only exposure I got to Stephen King was Cell xD

On a good side, I found Jim Carrey not only can play comedy movies amazingly, he's also a great actor in serious movies.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind portrays that.

@Jake - I said I'd rather see Takashi with her than with Rei.

@Itachi - At times he reminds me of Soushi from Absolute Boyfriend, but ONLY in looks. And probably only because I'm drunk on Absolute Boyfriend.

I have no idea who that is Brad . . .
but yeah that teacher is pretty much like f*cking Charles Manson! He actually does the EXACT same THINGS Manson did with HIS culties 8O

[color="#FF0000"](takes notes)[/color]

Jesse you're no longer allowed to watch HOTD

[color="#FF0000"]Then I'll go watch history channel

(goes into the other room)[/color]

Fine <_<
Wait 8 /
THERE ISN'T A WWII SPECIAL ON HITLER IS THERE?!

[color="#FF0000"](mutes TV)

No . . .[/color]

D*mn it XC
[hr]
Brad you prefer the nurse's chest X3

Archived