~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have no minions.

But I suppose I have to make one up?

Assembly is a stitch work mess of various animal parts, a five legged quadrubled jointed mess of spine bones of various sizes stuck together all covered by a bit of blood and faces of animas stitched together for a skin.

It's extremely large and with a bloated stomack. It's tounges are made of many other tounges tied together and thus are very powerful it uses these tounges to drag people into it's stomach.

Inside it's stomach is a rare breed of mushroom called psychothinus Metroun, I made it up through science bullshit. It's able to live on the rancid bodies of the Assembly's victims. It releases a aphrodisiac in the atmosphere of the belly as well as it's own light source. This is a very potent aphrodisac and it can allow the other animals symbosised with assembly to get to work.

A certain breed of insect, sotrof looks like a centipede but with spider legs, 2 feet long, and eyes dotting it's underside, (called breeders) feast on the mushrooms and the carrion but they live prisoners play a important role in their life cycle.

You see a breeder needs a warm heat source to lay it's eggs and the assembly is actually coldblooded. So what it does is place it's eggs inside you, regardless of your gender, after all, they simply slide them up your ass.

And thanks to the shrooms this turns you on even though it should disgust you by all rights.

So your imprisoned there for a few weeks, feeding on carrion given by the breeders until the eggs hatch. When they do they warm their way UP and eat you inside out. Luckily your so stoned by the mushrooms at this point you won't even notice.

After eating about 25% of you, they leave your body and sort of just chill. The corpse then becomes a breeding ground for more mushrooms. Then when a clique of breeders (it is important to note that a egg cluster of breeders all share the same consciousness, called a clique) reaches full maturity (oddly a stage after they breed not when they are able to) they molt and become much smaller, they then warm their way inside the body pile and tie together a few of the corpses, then they use the corpse as their own body and become a Model T. A model T then leaves the assembly with it's corpse walker thing (with the mushrooms still growing on it) and hunts for more parts. It uses it's mushrooms as a lure, it's scent masking out the smell of rot and using it's cunning to stay hidden. It then leads people to the assembly where the process starts over.

Model T's also can take orders from the assembly through it's own hivemind thing and thus work as sevants of it. In return the model T is provided a safe home. If the amount of model T's become too numerous for one assembly, it will spit out half of it's corpse pile and half the Model T's leave the assembly and work together to become another assembly, a acid that the Breeders secrete at full maturity helps shape the bones to make them more usuable to make the assembly

I have just one however.

Assemblies take decades to reproduce, that is what happens with you mix bioscience and necromancy.

Edit: Hows that?

[quote name='Pinkie Pie' timestamp='1304127576' post='5177672']
I have no minions.

But I suppose I have to make one up?

Assembly is a stitch work mess of various animal parts, a five legged quadrubled jointed mess of spine bones of various sizes stuck together all covered by a bit of blood and faces of animas stitched together for a skin.

It's extremely large and with a bloated stomack. It's tounges are made of many other tounges tied together and thus are very powerful it uses these tounges to drag people into it's stomach.

Inside it's stomach is a rare breed of mushroom called psychothinus Metroun, I made it up through science bullshit. It's able to live on the rancid bodies of the Assembly's victims. It releases a aphrodisiac in the atmosphere of the belly as well as it's own light source. This is a very potent aphrodisac and it can allow the other animals symbosised with assembly to get to work.

A certain breed of insect, sotrof looks like a centipede but with spider legs, 2 feet long, and eyes dotting it's underside, (called breeders) feast on the mushrooms and the carrion but they live prisoners play a important role in their life cycle.

You see a breeder needs a warm heat source to lay it's eggs and the assembly is actually coldblooded. So what it does is place it's eggs inside you, regardless of your gender, after all, they simply slide them up your ass.

And thanks to the shrooms this turns you on even though it should disgust you by all rights.

So your imprisoned there for a few weeks, feeding on carrion given by the breeders until the eggs hatch. When they do they warm their way UP and eat you inside out. Luckily your so stoned by the mushrooms at this point you won't even notice.

After eating about 25% of you, they leave your body and sort of just chill. The corpse then becomes a breeding ground for more mushrooms. Then when a clique of breeders (it is important to note that a egg cluster of breeders all share the same consciousness, called a clique) reaches full maturity (oddly a stage after they breed not when they are able to) they molt and become much smaller, they then warm their way inside the body pile and tie together a few of the corpses, then they use the corpse as their own body and become a Model T. A model T then leaves the assembly with it's corpse walker thing (with the mushrooms still growing on it) and hunts for more parts. It uses it's mushrooms as a lure, it's scent masking out the smell of rot and using it's cunning to stay hidden. It then leads people to the assembly where the process starts over.

Model T's also can take orders from the assembly through it's own hivemind thing and thus work as sevants of it. In return the model T is provided a safe home. If the amount of model T's become too numerous for one assembly, it will spit out half of it's corpse pile and half the Model T's leave the assembly and work together to become another assembly, a acid that the Breeders secrete at full maturity helps shape the bones to make them more usuable to make the assembly

I have just one however.

Assemblies take decades to reproduce, that is what happens with you mix bioscience and necromancy.

Edit: Hows that?
[/quote]

I was just gonna go with a communist flying narwhal named Vedran but that's cool too I guess.

How about this.

You get eaten alive by a fat zombie elephant.

Eggs are impanted in your ass and your eaten alive (with a raging hardon I might add)

Then your corpse is left to rot until bugs use it to become a zombie servant.

The end.

Plus Jake I am pretty sure reading doesn't get harder the longer you do it.

Unless your a kid.

Yeah I know that, but you just wrote too much to keep my interest

[color="#4B0082"]That doesn't sound too bad does it Jake?[/color]

*takes a step back*

You'd be willing to be bu- oh never mind you probably would

[color="#4B0082"]And SURVIVE[/color]

People be glad she [i]cannot[/i] do the internet troll face B |

[quote name='Pinkie Pie' timestamp='1304128600' post='5177704']
How about this.

You get eaten alive by a fat zombie elephant.

Eggs are impanted in your ass and your eaten alive (with a raging hardon I might add)

Then your corpse is left to rot until bugs use it to become a zombie servant.

The end.

Plus Jake I am pretty sure reading doesn't get harder the longer you do it.

Unless your a kid.
[/quote]

Needs more 'splosions.

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1304129280' post='5177729']
Yeah I know that, but you just wrote too much to keep my interest

[color="#4B0082"]That doesn't sound too bad does it Jake?[/color]

*takes a step back*

You'd be willing to be bu- oh never mind you probably would

[color="#4B0082"]And SURVIVE[/color]

People be glad she [i]cannot[/i] do the internet troll face B |
[/quote]
Survive gettting eaten?

Sorry but that is kinda impossible.

We've done tests at the lab to prove it.

Anyway what does she got? Come on, I'm curious.

[color="#FF0000"]LOL deeper[/color]

Jesse you aren't helping

[color="#4B0082"]/shrugs shoulders/

In creepy ick factor you beat me hands down Nexev. But I've probably seen things, sexu[/color]*covers moth with my hand*

Sis now is NOT a time for retelling stories!!!
God I need a vacation from them XC

[quote name='Pinkie Pie' timestamp='1304129713' post='5177744']
Laying eggs in a a****** is easy. You take the eggs, and you put then up a hole, then the warmth heats them.

Chicken eggs are always on the chicken's ass aren't they? This time it's just a bit deeper.
[/quote]

[img]http://files.sharenator.com/We_need_to_go_deeper_Blond_Btch_comp-s400x203-120047-535.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1304132258' post='5177825']
[color="#FF0000"]LOL[/color]

Jesse you can be so immature

[color="#FF00FF"]Says the one who laughs at racial jokes[/color]

I laugh at ones about my own race too <_<
[/quote]

Jake you Macracker-honky.

Uh . . . dude . . . I'm hispanic.
You know, a latino.mexican.

[color="#FF0000"]Born in Florida so you might as well be Cuban, yet can't swim worth sh*t- D*MN I keep getting censored![/color]

B3

But no seriously I am mexican, like Cortex 8D
And I laugh at mexican "racial" jokes too

My view is as long as they aren't true about yourself, laugh at them . . . and even if they are, laugh if it's funny X3

inb4Jakeisarasictb*stard

Racism is viewing your race as a superior one. I am mexican. I sure as hell know that the mexican race is FAR from the superior one on Earth

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1304133406' post='5177869']
LOL

*takes out knife*

Back up off me honkey XD
Okay no seriously I AM joking about the honkey thing

Does the fact I am latino, though I do not appear to be one

[color="#FF0000"]He calls it "tactical ethnic camoflauge"[/color]

Hey hey hey! I have NEVER been asked fir my green card BD
[/quote]

ur mexicen rite? duz that meen u speek mexicen?[/lolstereotypes]

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1304134080' post='5177894']
I know how to cuss in spanish is that is an consolation 8/

Honestly I struggled through Spanish when I was in high school, so I can't actually speak it.

[color="#FF0000"]He is a failure at being a mexican[/color]

Shut it Jesse <_<
[/quote]

I'm a failure at being black. ._.

Archived