~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

[quote name='• Starrk •' timestamp='1303961595' post='5173049']
Unfortunately they are [b]illegal[/b]. >.>
[/quote]

Are they really? Well sh*td*mn I didn't know that . . . maybe I SHOULDN'T have been showing all of my friends it 8 /
Okay no seriously I don't actually own one but, illegal or not, I personally don't give a f*ck . . . I WANT one.

On another note, I REALLY think something . . . ANYTHING . . . needs to be done about YCMaker, Falling Pizza and ipbstaff not doing anything for the web site and letting it go to hell in a handbasket. We crashed TWICE in the same day for over two HOURS each <_<

Doesn't ANYBODY know YCMaker irl so we can get him to get back to doing his job or something?

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice convos, guys.

Now to share my 2 cents.

@Jake - He almost got banned because the FTK (namely DMG and Caine) hated Flame for locking the first FTK. I personally like Flame Dragon.

@Creator - Actually, Caine was a rare instance of a smart idiot. He was very smart, just applied himself in a stupid manner. (or was trying to imitate Lelouch)

Also, wow, I was right, you were in a good mood. O.o Those don't come often. Keep happy >:3

As for knives and guns....I'd rather bring 2 guns and a sword.

We are still talking about if we shoud bring a knife when we are at a modern war? Well... look at Fallout New Vegas, we have swords, guns, energy guns, and the motherfucking Anti-Materiel Rifle (Yes, I spelled it right), guess who won all the battles? The motherfucking Anti-Materiel Rifle, it even knocks Deathclaws if hit while sneaking. So hell yes. Bring a knife you are like, a ninja or something.

[quote name='D. Omnium' timestamp='1304027404' post='5174416']
@Creator,

Not if you are f*cking ninja, or a jedi. So you can swing swords like a normal fellah would move a knife.
[/quote]

Modern day Ninja = Sniper

Snipers carry knives dude.

Jedi = Don't exist, and probably never will. To much Handwavium in Star Wars.

@Nexev,

How about... Knifes with chibis?

@Dl

They are different kinds of songs. All of them the songs I liked were: (99) Bottles of Beer, The Stereostypes, Orphan Tears and Zombie Love. Club Villian is a bit meh. and My balls... well, you haven't seen them, have you?

Archived