~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Enzax Aito' timestamp='1303941862' post='5172398']
Dislike less?

Your funny.

I'm just telling him that I don't dislike him THAT much. I don't like him at all, I never will.

Anyone can be an alright person if they aren't being a total dumbshit.

@DL
WHY WON'T IT DIE!
[/quote]
Silly Creator, you made the motto, you figure it out =3

Dl, I'm acting normal. I'm acting so damn normal, I actually made a card after a YEAR. If I can't the way I think it is normal. It will be... not natural. And I always knew that Creator did not like me. Like you said, DL. We are water and oil. But Creator is Alchool and I'm water, he insists that I'm gasoline and I tell him that I'm Diesel just to to piss him off. You see, it's just how things roll.

Deus's cards being more popular then Creators?

Deus being able to make up stuff on the fly and no one really bothers with it but no one takes the precious ultima seriously?

The fact that a diamond shotgun is pretty and Creator will never be?

It involved a lot of self evaluation, a truer understanding of the troll disease called friendship, and a s*** load of rare candy.

Except when you have a shitload it's not exactly rare anymore and if you eat that much candy your teeth will rot.

So we just beat up small childeren's pets.

It was petabuserric.

@Jake
Not on your life buddy.

...How much are we talking here?

@Nexev
Jealous of cards: Nope, I'm fine with the cards I make and they are seen often enough when I do make them.

Jealous of Randomness: If this were true I would've /raegquit a long time ago.

Jealous of Pretty: I don't care if I'm the ugliest man out there, looks count for nothing on the internet. Besides, I never really cared for shotguns. I prefer rifles myself.

[quote name='Hayate Ayasaki' timestamp='1303940903' post='5172333']
Never thought I'd see the day. Next we'll be hearin you tell Ama he's a fine fellow xD

You seem to be in a good mood tho.

I confessed to the girl I like, so I'm hunky-dory.
[/quote]
Ama was the sub leader thing right?

He was a tad prickish.

And good for you.

Creator, Creator. Have you forgot that you were the one that allowed the Soviet Room to be made in the original Ultima? What makes you think you have the right to deny a hotel request? Yes, I've probably not read enough of Jake's post to know what I'm writing, but ♪I don't mind♫. After all, hotel will get you b****es so you can get laid multiple times in a roll. Me? Please, The only thing that I need to be happy is.... huh.... I really don't know... but I know it is not only Coca-Cola, it is something else.... Oh yeah, I also need to know that I'm alive. So if I'm both alive and with a coca-cola,I'm happy. Until the cocas end. So I will get another in YOUR's fridge.

Also, if the hotel do happen, I want a suite in the 42nd floor underground.

>Remembers how DL's situation ended last time.

Oh sweet mother of mercy, you best hope I'm not in a rotten mood anytime soon.

Ama is.

No, not going to start on that. I'm in a good mood right now, not going to ruin it.

@Deus
I still have the deed to the ship, and the key, and the scanners register to me only.

Also, since I'm still alive idc what/who Jake has in that [s]Hobo rally home[/s] Hotel, I have my eyes for one girl only.

[quote name='Enzax Aito' timestamp='1303947314' post='5172647']

Jealous of Randomness: If this were true I would've /raegquit a long time ago.

[/quote]
Ah but Creator my dear. You DO ragequit.

Didn't you leave FTK for awhile, didn't you just ban Deus from a club with no good reason?

[img]http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001601663/729738409_my_word_sir_are_you_jelly_xlarge.jpeg[/img]

Actually I am Jelly. Of the Raspberry flavor I might add.

I also meant to imply that I would've left entirely. I've lived with his nuances for about 2 years now.

Also I left the FTK not because of Deus, but because of an idiotic as*hole who thought that he could change the internet by leading a revolution against the mods.

He was Striker except he could actually debate, RP, and talk.

Caine Ghest, yes, that dude was crazy, moving on...

Please Jake, If I was high on crack, it would be much worse. Believe it when I say this: I Iive the Coca-Cola way of life...[img]http://www.rachandobico.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/armypics-33-like-a-boss.jpg[/img]

Archived