~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm making MY character's backstory, which kinda causes him to be tied to the creation of the Multiverse.

so, if you want you can PM me the Master Key stuff (not in a document like last time plz) and I can work it into my version of the Master Key.

@DL
Ok, so when your not on vacation I'll show you how I really RP.

I'll still use Enzax since Creator has been killed off (for the time being) and Ken is kinda up there on the power scale.

One request though: No Ninjas.

[quote name='• Starrk •' timestamp='1303335359' post='5155023']
I luv Skype. :3
[/quote]
roscuro.mushroom is my skype thingey, we should chatz and shitz.

[quote name='Enzax Aito' timestamp='1303352101' post='5155620']
I really wish people like Broken and Nexev would stop randomly jumping into RPs that they aren't part of simply so they can go off and say your character is stupid and over powered, even when we are obviously not power-playing, god-moding or even fighting.

@DL
Question: Why don't you RP anymore? I never understood why you stopped.

@Fusion
So, when are you actually going to RP rather than follow Jake to random places?
[/quote]

RP SCHOOL, FUCKIN JOB.

[quote name='Enzax Aito' timestamp='1303353320' post='5155673']
I'm making MY character's backstory, which kinda causes him to be tied to the creation of the Multiverse.

so, if you want you can PM me the Master Key stuff (not in a document like last time plz) and I can work it into my version of the Master Key.

@DL
Ok, so when your not on vacation I'll show you how I really RP.

I'll still use Enzax since Creator has been killed off (for the time being) and Ken is kinda up there on the power scale.

One request though: No Ninjas.
[/quote]
See this is what your supposed to do BEFOREHAND.

Randomly playing around with other peoples characters to make your bs (back story of bullshit? Who knows?) is a EXTREMLY ametuer rp move, and a particularly devastating one at that to rps.

What if I decided that the Cro... whatevers, where simply slaves created by the Juggalos in order for us to enact our master plan of a dimensional war to make the biggest miracle in the world?

Won't be much worse then what you were pulling.

[quote name='Enzax Aito' timestamp='1303352101' post='5155620']
@Fusion
So, when are you actually going to RP rather than follow Jake to random places?
[/quote]

Well, I don't know really know anything about the Negima universe, so I can't try inserting a story element in there to change things up.
And if I were to break away from Jake for my own adventure, that'd be OOC for Fusion when I established I wanted to travel to get stronger, gain new skills, etc.
DL, we should totally RP fight. We're both roughly the same level (I think) and we can get feedback from it.
Send me a PM when you get back from vacation, then we'll fight each other through there until it finishes.

You have 90 chapters of Negima knowledge.

Then again, their universe is pretty normal aside from having mages. xD

@Nexev - addin you tah Skype. >=3

EDIT:

Adding people wish Skype sucks...

Can't even figure out where to search using "roscuro.mushroom"

And sure, Fusion. I'll look forward to fighting you. Though I must say, I've spent time with JZ, my power level isn't nearly as weak as it once was ;3

@Nexev
Then I'd find a way to work with your Backstory to ensure that you enjoyed the RP as much as I do.

I have a BASIC backstory that, I'm hoping, Jake won't mind helping to flesh out a bit. If we have issues I'm sure he would tell me and I would obviously do something to fix things.

@Fusion: The Japanese have a real obsession with the English Language. They love to mention English phrases in mostly everything :P

Also could anyone proof read this Card Effect please? It seems ok but I just wanted to make sure ;)

"2 "Cottonee" or 1 "Whimsicott" + 1 Warrior or Spellcaster-Type monster.
This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by sending the above cards from your hand or field to your Graveyard. When this card is Fusion Summoned successfully, you can Special Summon the monsters used to Fusion Summon this card from your graveyard in face-up Defense Position. The effect of the Special Summoned monsters are negated until the End Phase. Once per turn you can Tribute 1 Plant-Type monster you control to reduce the ATK & DEF of all face-up monsters your opponent controls to 0 until the End Phase. Each time this card destroys a monster in battle, you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or below Plant-Type monster from your hand, Deck or graveyard."

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by sending the above cards from your hand or field to your Graveyard. When this card is Fusion Summoned successfully, you can Special Summon the monsters used to Fusion Summon this card from your graveyard in face-up Defense Position. The effect of the Special Summoned monsters are negated until the End Phase. Once per turn you can Tribute 1 Plant-Type monster you control to reduce the ATK & DEF of all face-up monsters your opponent controls to 0 until the End Phase. Each time this card destroys a monster in battle, you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or below Plant-Type monster from your hand, Deck or graveyard.

Seems fine, but extremely overpowered.

[quote name='Enzax Aito' timestamp='1303437240' post='5157985']
This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by sending the above cards from your hand or field to your Graveyard. When this card is Fusion Summoned successfully, you can Special Summon the monsters used to Fusion Summon this card from your graveyard in face-up Defense Position. The effect of the Special Summoned monsters are negated until the End Phase. Once per turn you can Tribute 1 Plant-Type monster you control to reduce the ATK & DEF of all face-up monsters your opponent controls to 0 until the End Phase. Each time this card destroys a monster in battle, you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or below Plant-Type monster from your hand, Deck or graveyard.

Seems fine, but extremely overpowered.
[/quote]
Not necessarily. Whimisicott revolves around being made of cotton so I decided to make her effect based on reducing the opponent's ATK & DEF to o. WOuld it be a little more balanced if I made it ATK OR DEF or even half of both? I wanted the reduction to replicate Cotton Spore :P

[quote name='J-Max' timestamp='1303436738' post='5157957']
@Fusion: The Japanese have a real obsession with the English Language. They love to mention English phrases in mostly everything :P

Also could anyone proof read this Card Effect please? It seems ok but I just wanted to make sure ;)

"2 "Cottonee" or 1 "Whimsicott" + 1 Warrior or Spellcaster-Type monster.
This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by sending the above cards from your hand or field to your Graveyard. When this card is Fusion Summoned successfully, you can Special Summon the monsters used to Fusion Summon this card from your graveyard in face-up Defense Position. The effect of the Special Summoned monsters are negated until the End Phase. Once per turn you can Tribute 1 Plant-Type monster you control to reduce the ATK & DEF of all face-up monsters your opponent controls to 0 until the End Phase. Each time this card destroys a monster in battle, you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or below Plant-Type monster from your hand, Deck or graveyard."
[/quote]

Reverse Weeaboo. ;)

Hey guys anyone read my latest statement? If not it has a link to the last post in Struggle of Powers
if you wanna read it, and can't find the status for some reason, here is the link:

[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/110634-struggle-of-powers/page__st__3300__gopid__5163110"]Struggle of Powers- Final Post[/url]

Archived