~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

[quote name='Enzax Aito' timestamp='1303255769' post='5152660']
@Jake
Never touched Runescape, and Oblivion just never caught my interest.

Your loss, WoW RPs are some of the best around.

Funny how thanks to WoW my RPing has improved in the 1st person aspect. Besides I think RP820 would love to have ventrilo (a WoW Raider's #1 application aside from WoW itself). It allows for speech without needing to use a camera as well. Just voice chat, all for free.
[/quote]
You don't need a camera for skype either, it's a optional perk.

I can say this with authority.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really wish people like Broken and Nexev would stop randomly jumping into RPs that they aren't part of simply so they can go off and say your character is stupid and over powered, even when we are obviously not power-playing, god-moding or even fighting.

@DL
Question: Why don't you RP anymore? I never understood why you stopped.

@Fusion
So, when are you actually going to RP rather than follow Jake to random places?

I...don't know xD

Guess I just lost the habit.

Also, my life's plenty busy enough without having to keep up with an RP.

As proven in the epic Code Geass RP the Black Knights had, but that died (well, it was my fault, and Yankee's fault >.>)

Creator that is kind of mean XD I am taking him on a training exercise to learn some magic to round out his roster of abilities
[size="1"]and go see Eva-chan in the meantime <_<[/size]

Also I am pretty sure Ken DOES have what [i]my[/i] Master Key(s) are and something else . . . but yeah Broken just seems to pop in whenever he feels like it

@DL
I only RP when I have time. It's why I seldom join big RPs.

You would enjoy 1 on 1 RPs. Try RPing with Fusion, and letting me watch. I'm sure it'd be pretty interesting.

Granted Fusion has seen the matches between Jake and I as well as Black and I so he might know a bit more, but whatever.

If you'd like I can have you face Enzax at a lower level to get you back into the swing of things.

@Jake
Well I'm just running the backstory as it goes. I'm pulling a Fusion and letting it write itself.

Ibaz is obviously one of the first Master Keys, and as I said Jesse and you are Ascendants (higher beings who take on properties of a Master Key) which means you can turn yourself into a Blade.

I did have a battle with Fusion before. It was cool, and it ended in a draw.

I also RPed with you, but that was waaay old (even if teh Fusion fight was older)

I might wanna face him again, but I'm going on a 4-day vacation, with no internet, so not a good time xD

Archived