~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1302223326' post='5121761']
you've never experienced a near death experience? Well you're younger than me, when you get older, it gets closer
[/quote]

No I had a near death experience. I was saying I was talking about death of others.

Yeah

Was doing a chem reaction process with lasers

Spent a long time adjusting the mirrors to bounce the lasers off right

Next day I came back, not realizing someone bumped one of the mirrors which knocked its angle off.

As a result when I fired up the laser it bounced off the mirrors right into my eye.

I couldn't see for almost 2 hours, but I was lucky the laser was on the lowest power when I turned it on.

If that was normal power that would have knocked me blind permanently

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1302225142' post='5121848']
Yeah

Was doing a chem reaction process with lasers

Spent a long time adjusting the mirrors to bounce the lasers off right

Next day I came back, not realizing someone bumped one of the mirrors which knocked its angle off.

As a result when I fired up the laser it bounced off the mirrors right into my eye.

I couldn't see for almost 2 hours, but I was lucky the laser was on the lowest power when I turned it on.

If that was normal power that would have knocked me blind permanently
[/quote]

cool story bro

couldn't resist C8

Aren't I?

But seriosuly my cousin flipped his 4-Wheeler, breaking his arm, and had to go to the hospital.
My reaction?
I pretty much laughed on the ground for a bit until I could breath properly, which then I was given the phone, and called him a dumb ass

My mother had a tree fall beside her leg and the shockwave actually made her entire right leg explode like a water balloon.
My reaction?
I didn't mock her because I was told not too, but I still wanted to make jokes about shark bites and zombie attacks . . .

My cousin's three year old son almost drowned his baby, literally, brother when his mother stepped out of the bathroom for a minute.
My reaction?
I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Yeah he's [insert cousin's name here] son alright . . ."

Too put it simple I AM insane . . . and really don't care much about the state of the world or what is going on in it. I have completely and total understood from a young age that sh*t happens, even to good people, and just said f*ck it!

[quote]
What the f*ck?
No seriously, that seems too unbelievable/f*cked up.
[/quote]

Yeah seriously . . . I made NONE of those up, they've all happened.

[quote]
It is f***ed up. Big time.
[/quote]

We talking about what happened or my reaction to what happened? o(T_-(o

@Rag: I have NO idea what you are talking about

[quote name='J-Max' timestamp='1302393883' post='5126381']
Sorry to hear about what happened to you Rag. Heard there was a nasty aftershock too.

Apologies for my inactivity in the CK's I counted how many video games I have to finish. Found out I have 536 Modern and a ton of Retro games lol.
[/quote]

How many games do you have that involve sex dungeons?

Archived