~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What can I say? I know that there is certain things that you get sad about and what not, but eventually you MUST move on. Anything else makes you an angasty sad story and, come on, no one likes that B [

BTW I've actually gone into a Homedepot, to the rope section, and made nooses out of every single length of rope before my cousin got me out of there- and before anyone could notice me.

Now what does it say about me that, having never been in Boyscouts or what not, I can still tie a hangman's noose out of pure instinct? 83

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1301603853' post='5102991']
What can I say? I know that there is certain things that you get sad about and what not, but eventually you MUST move on. Anything else makes you an angasty sad story and, come on, no one likes that B [

BTW I've actually gone into a Homedepot, to the rope section, and made nooses out of every single length of rope before my cousin got me out of there- and before anyone could notice me.

Now what does it say about me that, having never been in Boyscouts or what not, I can still tie a hangman's noose out of pure instinct? 83
[/quote]

o.O

This worries me.

Magic, in an of itself, is evil.

Just because something is evil does not mean it cannot be used for good.

Let me put it like this, for you Otakus: Lelouch did evil, but all for a greater good. Should you do it? No. But, it can still be used for good.

[quote name='Zetsubou Black' timestamp='1301615634' post='5103412']
Magic, in an of itself, is evil.

Just because something is evil does not mean it cannot be used for good.

Let me put it like this, for you Otakus: Lelouch did evil, but all for a greater good. Should you do it? No. But, it can still be used for good.
[/quote]

Okay normally Black I would just drop the argument by just saying "lets agree to disagree" . . . but this time around I'll go with this

[IMG]http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz255/Jake-the-Sage/Forum%20Usage/Funny_Pictures_Animated_Funny_Baby.gif[/IMG]

I'm sorry, but by Black saying that Magic is inherently evil, he is challenging one of my most cherished values:
[i]Nothing[/i], and I mean [i]absolutely frigging nothing[/i] is inherently good, nor inherently evil. Therefore, magic can not be evil, because nothing is inherently evil.
Lelouch therefore did not comit evil deeds. Dark deeds, certainly, but since he performed them for Good, the deeds he committed were therefor Good.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1301616484' post='5103439']
Certain actions can universally be considered evil, but other times, one action can be considered good or evil depending on the intentions behind it.
I don't see how magic is universally considered evil. Will God be pissed at me for pulling a bunny out of my hat .-.
[/quote]
... Fuse, not that magic. That magic is showmanship.

@DMG: And by telling me it ISN'T you're challenging one of mine.

There is inherent good and evil.
Magic is evil, plain and simple.
A non-suicidal person jumping on a grenade to save the others around him is inherently good.

Okay that is about enough B |

Donnovyn, this time, I will agree on the part about pure evil/good with Black. I have seen true evil and pure good, so they exist in my eyes. While the pure evil/good is extremely rare it IS out there if you look hard enough.

Now onto the magic thing, magic is a fickle thing but for the most part if you use it correctly it is not inheritantly evil. If you use it for evil, then evil will be done abck to you. It ALL depends on how you use it, so it is not pure evil.

Again magic is NOTHING more than HUMAN will put into a ritual.

So. That is it. We are done.

[quote name='Donovyn Mikara Gerra' timestamp='1301617205' post='5103456']
So me jumping in front of a bullet to save a mass murderer on a killing spree would be inherently good?
[/quote]

I just love logic jumps.

Did I say this? No. I said saving others around you, whether you know them or not. Is it good to let others die to kill one man?

@JAke:
DMG Logic: YOU ARE CUTTING DOWN WHAT I BELIEVE. STFU.

Real logic: We disagree. I'm just presenting my view.

Archived