~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

[quote name='Zetsubou Black' timestamp='1300849259' post='5090882']

It is not a crack pairing.

They are vest friends

[b]And both have admitted to me they love the other.[/b]

We might be having some form of a double date, soon xD However that works.
[/quote]

Wait, but not to each other?
So like...you just told us a secret :T
EVERYONE SSSSSHHHHHH.
@Jake-I'll listen in a second. Been listening to those beastly Red songs.
Cherry as Byakuya? The theme fits I guess.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*Blows the smoke off the pistol*
He never learns...

Now...
Mules are not stubborn, actually. When they stop working, it's because they're exhausted. Horses you work to death, but mules know when to stop before that happens.
A mule will only drink clean water because they know when something's in the water they don't want in there systems.
Mules are actually smart. It's idiot humans who mistake that as stubbornness.

That's the case?
Here, I'll send a PM with my advice on the matter, it'd be weird if one of them walked in on this conversation >.>
Stark, just be honest with her. If she's half-decent, she'll tell you the truth. If it turns out she was lying and is cheating on you, then you dump her and move on. We'll be here no matter what happens.
Although, it's probably nothing. What happened to you guys was scary, I'm sure she was scared for you and thought of you constantly, so this would be a weird time to cheat.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1300852060' post='5090987']
That's the case?
Here, I'll send a PM with my advice on the matter, it'd be weird if one of them walked in on this conversation >.>
Stark, just be honest with her. If she's half-decent, she'll tell you the truth. If it turns out she was lying and is cheating on you, then you dump her and move on. We'll be here no matter what happens.
Although, it's probably nothing. What happened to you guys was scary, I'm sure she was scared for you and thought of you constantly, so this would be a weird time to cheat.
[/quote]

She's always open to talk. She seems kind of distant that's all.

[quote name='Cōyōté Stárrk' timestamp='1300852478' post='5091001']
She's always open to talk. She seems kind of distant that's all.
[/quote]

Maybe all the crap that's been going down is on her mind?
I'd be pretty depressed if America was hit with a giant earthquake and tsunami for like, weeks.
Just be there for her, I think she'll come around.

For a minute there DL I was wondering what you were talking about, so I went back and looked at my recent posts . . I assume you're talking about the Objection Picture XD
btw the OBJECTION was actually IN the manga 8O

But if you liked that DL, you'll LOVE the Birthday present I'm getting for you XDDD

...O.o

Also, apparently I posted that, and missed like...a page.

So now I must give my comment

CherryxClair is FTL, until they admit it to each other. They're just being wusses. Actualy Zeo is, he should man up.

Also.....Starrk...your gf didn't get affected by the earthquake? at all? nor her house?

O>>O

Archived