~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's not my Super Hentai Ero Ero Cannon. That is a physical-copy of it I made. Still not as good as the original though.

Super Hentai Ero Ero Cannon works around gathering perverted energy stored in my body and unleashing it Final Flash-like.

Normally I'd take too much perv energy to use constantly, but I read a hentai doujin per day, usually, so my perv energy is fine (I also gather a bit throughout the day in here, the Black Knights, etc)

You should read a Hentai doujin in fakku/doujin-moe sometime, Fusion. Some are actually really great, story-wise (Like Power Play, which contains the evil sex king Shahal)

@Black - What's so important about this tree that I shouldnt....

SUPER HENTAI ERO ERO CANNON

*fires perv energy at tree*

Considering this tree is the symbol of your relationship, it'll now slowly make it a pervy one :3

You'll see~

MUAHAHAHA! Fear the power of the Ero.~ <3

[quote name='Hayate Ayasaki' timestamp='1300794460' post='5089204']
That's not my Super Hentai Ero Ero Cannon. That is a physical-copy of it I made. Still not as good as the original though.
[/quote]
You do recall, don't you, that I created around 20 exact and functioning duplicates, right? Remember when I informed you of the satellite system? The episode with Chibi-Chan?

[quote name='Hayate Ayasaki' timestamp='1300794460' post='5089204']
[b]Yeah I know . . . I had a copy made for my personal use.[/b]

Super Hentai Ero Ero Cannon works around gathering perverted energy stored in my body and unleashing it Final Flash-like.

Normally I'd take too much perv energy to use constantly, but I read a hentai doujin per day, usually, so my perv energy is fine (I also gather a bit throughout the day in here, the Black Knights, etc)
[b]Only ONE a day, seriously? Yeah We aren't on the same level . . . you might want to begin calling me "sensei" DL XD[/b]
You should read a Hentai doujin in fakku/doujin-moe sometime, Fusion. Some are actually really great, story-wise (Like Power Play, which contains the evil sex king Shahal)
[b]Power Play was a good one *nods head* I wish they had actually finished/translated it[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1300830701' post='5090076']
Lets just agree to disagree DL, so we don't end up ruining the thread and/or getting ourselves banned XD
[/quote]

I can help you with that. :3

Also:

I got negged by Frunk :DD

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/243944-hidden-meanings/

Archived