~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't know his most famous, (like Bieber's 'Baby')

But, this one is really popular (and one of the newer ones)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESxG2AJuk8g

But Brazil is lazy, so they don't translate it anywhere.

No my fellow Chibi's! Don't talk about Satan's hellspawn Justin Beiber! His voice makes me cringe... I heard a song of his once and almost vomited Sulphric Acid....
MUST DROWN OUT THE PAIN!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCMMz98SvGI[/media]

You realize Chuck Lorre (The writer of Big Bang Theory, 2.5 Men, and one show that died) started the war, right?

He made a vanity card about how if Charlie outlived him, he would be pissed.

So, Charlie went to talk to Chuck about it. Chuck is a Jewish man, and he uses a name other than his real name. A Pseudonym. He put it on one of his cards.

Charlie used Chuck's real name, and Chuck lost it. Then, the real fight began.

Did Charlie blow it out of the water? Yes. But so did Chuck, who makes/made 2 of my favorite shows =|

Fusion - Actually forget that one, here's his live version so you can hear the screaming fangirls

And it's his most famous song (after some research, I am led to believe it is)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVJdnxOxiko

[quote name='Hayate Ayasaki' timestamp='1300308123' post='5077340']
Fusion - Actually forget that one, here's his live version so you can hear the screaming fangirls

And it's his most famous song (after some research, I am led to believe it is)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVJdnxOxiko
[/quote]

Way to stay on topic DL XDDD

Black, they actually stopped producing 2 1/2 Men because of how Charlie Sheen was acting off screen and what not. Charlie went to a talk show radio and told them, "I don't care if they say they wont make anymore . . . I'm still coming to work tomorrow."

That was flat out ignoring the fact his BOSS, mind you, stated that because of HIM they stopped making this season; that shame radio show is where he refered to his boss by his Jewish name, not his actual name which he had legally changed. Because of Charlie Sheen and the way he is acting the producers of 2 1/2 Men finally got fed up and chancelled it.

If he had actually did the smart thing, 2 1/2 Men wouldn't've been cancelled- also if you've ever actually heard recordings of what he says, you'd see how far gone he actually is.

"I cured myself of alcoholism in less than a minute with the power of my mind. AA is for weak willed people."

^
|
Paraphrased because I didn't want to go get the actual quote, but virtually the exact thing he said.

T-t-t-t-topic breaker!

Imagine a Death Note sequel that involved humans having found, after many years of research, some way to make humans immune to the Death Note, to avoid any catastrophes like during the time of Kira.

But with being unable to kill humans, the Shinigami would die off, one by one. So one day, a Shinigami who didn't want to die would descend to the human world to find a human willing to help him fight against this.

It would also be interesting if the death of all the Shinigami would be disastrous for the humans, because then the owner of the Death Note in the human world would, this time, be a "Kira" with not only good intentions, but with intent of saving the world.

[quote name='Hayate Ayasaki' timestamp='1300625939' post='5084821']
T-t-t-t-topic breaker!

Imagine a Death Note sequel that involved humans having found, after many years of research, some way to make humans immune to the Death Note, to avoid any catastrophes like during the time of Kira.

But with being unable to kill humans, the Shinigami would die off, one by one. So one day, a Shinigami who didn't want to die would descend to the human world to find a human willing to help him fight against this.

It would also be interesting if the death of all the Shinigami would be disastrous for the humans, because then the owner of the Death Note in the human world would, this time, be a "Kira" with not only good intentions, but with intent of saving the world.
[/quote]
Could work.
Personally I like the idea of Misa finding yet another Death Note (I mean, seriously, there's got to be millions of those things) and regaining her memories, and devoting herself to finding and killing Nate Rivers.

The threat would be 4Kids.
A message is displayed throughout all different universes with the dead body of Yugi Mutou, saying everyone else is next.
Elder Kai, the Mt. Myoboku Sage, and other old, prophetic figures from well-known animes are contacted by a mysterious entity, bringing clarity and awareness to the old geezers. Then the old geezers gather the strongest warriors from each of their worlds and send them to an existing portal made by the mysterious entity in order to team up and defeat 4Kids.
Along the way, 4Kids creates obstacles for our heroes, mainly dumbed down versions of themselves or ludicrous censoring that inhibits them from executing their deadliest moves. However, all goes to hell when Kenpachi finds out his sword spurts flowers instead of blood and devastates 4Kids' main guardian with a Reiatsu explosion. The corporate leaders try pulling the same crap they did with Kaiba and morph into a five-headed dragon, only to be beheaded by Goku, Luffy, Naruto, Ichigo, and, oddly enough, the mysterious entity who is revealed to be Raptor Jesus, the ultimate middle finger to all censorship.
Then Takagi wakes up, telling Mashiro about the weirdest dream he had last night, but it gave him a great idea for their next arc.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1300671847' post='5086608']
The threat would be 4Kids.
A message is displayed throughout all different universes with the dead body of Yugi Mutou, saying everyone else is next.
Elder Kai, the Mt. Myoboku Sage, and other old, prophetic figures from well-known animes are contacted by a mysterious entity, bringing clarity and awareness to the old geezers. Then the old geezers gather the strongest warriors from each of their worlds and send them to an existing portal made by the mysterious entity in order to team up and defeat 4Kids.
Along the way, 4Kids creates obstacles for our heroes, mainly dumbed down versions of themselves or ludicrous censoring that inhibits them from executing their deadliest moves. However, all goes to hell when Kenpachi finds out his sword spurts flowers instead of blood and devastates 4Kids' main guardian with a Reiatsu explosion. The corporate leaders try pulling the same crap they did with Kaiba and morph into a five-headed dragon, only to be beheaded by Goku, Luffy, Naruto, Ichigo, and, oddly enough, the mysterious entity who is revealed to be Raptor Jesus, the ultimate middle finger to all censorship.
Then Takagi wakes up, telling Mashiro about the weirdest dream he had last night, but it gave him a great idea for their next arc.
[/quote]

That is too long to read and I am TOO drunk to read it (=///u///=)

Archived