~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

Yeah I didn't get it either until he cleared it up ^^ And I can do both easily as well

Creator I would classify the Moonstone Cannon as a weapon, not an actual energy blast.
When I say energy blast I mean something like DBZ that comes from the person and nothing else. THAT I've yet to see in DEF

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1298950784' post='5042893']
Yeah I didn't get it either until he cleared it up ^^ And I can do both easily as well

Creator I would classify the Moonstone Cannon as a weapon, not an actual energy blast.
When I say energy blast I mean something like DBZ that comes from the person and nothing else. THAT I've yet to see in DEF
[/quote]
You won't, at most this has gone Sci-Fi not Anime.

It'll never happen either. I may have shattered the tight boundaries of realism with Project 37, the Petatrix, Alisurum, etc, but I'm NOT bringing super powers in.
And about that, it's...
It's not that you have superhuman strength, you like, set it up so it stayed in place, but not totally tied to your weight.
As in, it was more like the support keeping the girder in place was what you were tied to, and when you stopped acting as the anchor to the support, the support gave way and the girder fell.
Or at least, that's what I meant to say >.>
And your injuries were simply not as bad as you thought. Or you're putting on a front when you're actually hurting like hell. It hasn't been made clear.
@Creator-My debating partner just texted me saying he wasn't coming in tomorrow on account of being sick. I'm off the hook for one more day.

OR Life treated the serious wounds so that he may gain Jake's Favor.

@Fusion
I see, well I hope my links help.

And I think regular 1-shots are better than Commissions.

Now I'm off to bed, gotta be ready for...

[size="4"]All Day Testing[/size]

Then I'll arrive home and begin writing.

Okay that first one was explained . . . second one I'd think I'd be fronting waiting for my wounds to fully heal, since even [i]I[/i] know I wouldn't have recovered fully yet; imo it'd be about the begining of Chapter 29 before I was fully healed from Life nearly killing me.

EDIT: Creator I seriosuly doubt that . . . after I exposed his weakness I don't think he'd want me to join him [u]at all[/u]

Yeah, I don't think Life would want Jake alive anymore.
However, Donovyn probably patched Jake up so he'd live and then persuaded Life to keep him alive and put on a show for Ragnarok later.
That's what he was going to do if El and D.L refused to join him anyway.
And Creator, by commissions I meant do one-shots with people asking for a certain one-shot like a commission on DA.
But then again, I'd probably be bogged down with requests..
So I think I'll just do all the ones I can think of, then hold an opening for people to PM me ideas and I do a one-shot on the one I like best :3

I'd just set a limit before shutting it down. Once you finish the ammount done you post them, recharge your imagination and then open it back up again.
You could make a killing in points if you state each one costs [u]insert ammount of points here[/u]

And is Donovyn really evil or good? I am confused honestly, though I read it as he is just trying to play both sides so no matter what he is on the winning side

@Fusion - Lol, I want to see that someday. The adventures of Timo. XD

In fact, I might turn my 6th grade comic into a book. (Buggassault) I might have brought it up, might not, but those of you that know Naruto will lol.

Main characters:

Hyperactive guy that never gives up (Danny)
Cool guy that is better than the hyperactive guy (Ricky)
The two's teacher, a ninja with a magic eye, (that can use a lightning jab) (Chris)
Later on, a useless-except-for-healing girl character that gets her hair cut later on ([s]Sakura[/s]Linda)

And did I mention Danny and Ricky get super sayan-like forms later on? (super state)

But, aside from the characters, the plot is basic.

This guy called Dr. Suchi planned to create the ultimate warriors by mixing human DNA with insect DNA, and he himself was half-insect. After they defeat him through a series of battles and revelations, such as that Chris' magic eye, the Eye of Doom, was only 1 of three magical artifacts, the Glove of Satan, and the Pendant of Peril (in the 7th chapter, which was longer than chapters 1-6, since 1-6 were all 2 pages long z.z) he opens a portal that drops Danny off into a different dimension, and Ricky into a different time.

This is where I took a break, then waited until 8th grade.

By then, my art was better, and I wasn't an idiot.

I split the story of Buggassault into Buggassault 2 and Hero Assault (later renamed Ginkoku Heroes)

Buggassault 2 was Ricky's quest into the past, when Chris was still a teenager, and the war between Buggers (Dr. Suchi's bug warriors) and humans had just begun. They were assigned to find all 3 of the artifacts. Never got TOO into the story however, and stopped right before they encountered a big boss.

HOWEVER

Ginkoku Heroes/Hero Assault, I went far with. I made a pretty nice story, some guy even died in the 4-on-1 fight against the new and rebuilt Dr.Suchi, Yanogotsuchi, there were emotional moments, there were two tournaments, epic fights, etc.

Then I eventually finished it, and stopped.

Until 10th grade.

Oh dear, then it got fun. I started Ginkoku Heroes 2

My art was better still, my sense of comedy EXISTED, and other various factors.

I opened the thing with Danny looking up to the sky and saying "Ah...has it really been 3 years since the tournament?"

and Yamada (my favorite character, who broke the fourth wall often in Ginkoku Heroes, and who had a split evil persona) replied "What are you talking about? It's been two weeks... ¬¬"

Either way, Ginkoku Heroes 2 focused on comedy a lot, like Danny mistaking Shogi for Go, and stuff

Until they were all (by all I mean Danny, Yamada, Kotaro (annoying character whose power was spitting out anything in or close to his mouth in a deadly proportion) and Sayaka (nice, happy, used strings) tossed down inside a giant dark thing that was supposed to be a library because they all got low test scores.

But Kotaro activated this switch that unleashed this bunch of robots, and this huge-ass robot. So they ran the hell outta there (through an ice blast by Yamada)

Then, a whole army of those robots, but stronger, attacked the schools that participated in a tournament that happened in GH 1

Then Danny and his friends (and Kotaro) need to go to the future to find the Ginkoku Crystal

But when they go, they see the whole city in ruins.

The reason: a group of 12 warriors calling themselves "Gods" (they're based off Greek Gods) took control of the city

I got as far as Helios attacking Danny and the group, and blinding him, before I never went back to finish

Sorry for ranting about it, it was just a big part of my life, and the one thing I have to show for work as a comics series, except this silly one where everyone had kirby-bodies. xD

I don't mind negs.

Seriously, even when I had 3 as a 3-star, I was happy.

But...they don't mean ANYTHING.

I liked them before, because they made the post more purtyful :3

@Fusion - Lol, forgot the spoiler. Too lazy to spoiler it now. But thanks :3 I would like to turn it into a manga one day too xD

Archived