~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Hayate Ayasaki' timestamp='1298577596' post='5031833']
....I actually want to find out what bloodline...

Also

I died at the "grand sponsor" part. They did it perfectly.
[/quote]
Lol XD

Watch the other 2 episodes of it. I'll post the vids if you want or you can just find them. I think the 2nd one is the best one XD

Alright I know a lot of you aren't RPers, and inb4jakeandblacksaypostinrp820 just know that I will.

First a few Questions: How many of you have had a good solid RP? From what I can guess not many.

Any of you ever play D&D? Probably not.

How many of you are good writers? By the looks of it, most of you.

I am preparing to begin a sequel to an RP I had about a year ago on another site (I've hinted this to Fusion so he may know some of what I'm talking about) and I need RPers. This isn't going to be your run of the mill RP, I will not be hosting it here on YCM as it would just die. I'm looking for a dedicated group of RPers who want to see a good RP end.

This RP will take place 50 years after the first, that way all the old heroes aren't capable of making a return to steal the thunder and such. Some will still be around as NPCs that I may or may not call on. This RP will be OPEN ENDED, meaning the actions of the RPers will have to ultimate decision on how this ends. I will start the story from where it left off, but you all will write this story (Trying to avoid FFX references). I will reprise my role as the Primary antagonist for the heroes, but I will also RP as any NPCs you may encounter.

For those that have played D&D I'm the Dungeon Master, I control anything that isn't DIRECTLY related to your characters.

On the topic of characters I'm not putting any limits down. Go batsh*t insane on this, romantic, super freak, superhero, farmboy, I don't care. I will have a VERY extensive application posted on the OOC thread of the RP to be filled out and posted in that thread.

The RP shall be hosted here: http://rpnexus.forumotion.com/

This is Creator, ending Post. Hope to see you there.

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1298592928' post='5032381']
I do not do D&D so . . . not going to join
[/quote]

I was using it as an example, a way to describe my role per se.

Basically I'm looking for dedicated, awesome RPers to have an awesome RP with that will live up to the MOST EPIC RP I've ever been in.

Also the question about D&D was to point out that not many people have enjoyed a good sit-down RP in awhile.

Archived