2 - Fusion X. Denver
3 - Donovyn Mikara Gerra

Chibi Captains
1: Coyote Starrk
2: Jake the Sage
3: Itachi
4: Nexev
5: Shadow Zero

I'm sorry, but only high-ranking knights can accept/decline.
@Pichu-So bro, I don't know if you remember me, we met a while back when I was new and a noob around here. And that one RP.
So apparently people are freaked out you're back, as I'm sure you're quite aware. Probably because you have a reputation for spamming and such.
So honestly, you've been gone for a while and may have changed. Even if it's unlikely, it's possible. Or maybe you'll act different when in here.
If you can calm yourself down and act like the rest of us, then you're accepted.
Do we have a deal?

EDIT: So now it's 2-1.

Bullsh*t

Otherwise you would've responded in a much more mature way than that just then.

besides I'm not quick to forget things, so for hsi own good DL don't invite him.

If you thought I was beating on you bad before, you haven't seen nothing.

Ama<Pichu<<<<<<<<Caine<<<<<<<<<<<<Other people<<<<<<<<<People<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Buds

nuff' said.

*steps up*

I say a lot of people deserve a second chance, Hell Black/Creator! We gave SHADOW ZERO a second chance and he proved he could maintaine himself when need-be.

So, even though I'm suprised to be a Chibi Captain, I say Pichu is accepted under the terms which we granted Shadow Zero in RP820!
Which, if I remember correctly, means a single screw up in which 1/3 of the entire group can say you need to go . . . and you ARE outta here with no chance of EVER coming back.

Wasn't that how we did it you two? (T_-)

I thought it was

Ama>>Pichu>>>Deus>>>>>>Caine>>>>>>>>Other people>>>>>>>>People>>>>>>>>Buds? .-.

Eh....

Tell you what?

I'll give him a chance.

If he can prove to me he's more mature than before, he can stay. But if I see so much as an off-topic post, an immature post, or a post with seriously bad grammar, he's out.

@Black - Well actually, in the remake, I re-gave positions, and since you weren't so active, I didn't put you in the Trio .-.

But I'll promote you to Captain, cause you've been more active.

EDIT:

See, at least his grammar improved :/

We'll see if anything else has.

Yes I gave Shadow another chance because, as I said, everybody deserves one. And how can he earn his way back if we don't allow him to Black? Is he going to be doing us favors outside of this club and kissing our rears just to get into a single club? Personally I don't mind the idea of having a slave here, but that crosses some constitutional rights and I'd rather not get banned because of that . . .

Creator, Shadow may be a troll, but he ain't as bad as he used to be *stares at Creator without blinking* IS HE? B |

Look what do you have to loose?
A couple days/weeks with him being a pest . . .

Once you get tired of him, if he actually does mess up, then he is gone for good with no chance or returning. You win either way, he either has cleaned himself up and is a better member or you never have to deal with him again. period.

I don't know what he did in the first place, but I honestly didn't think there'd be a more hated guy than Shadow Zero.

EDIT = *facepalm*

All that work for nothing XD

And Pichu "ruins" it with his lame pun

Okay I got a topic! [size="1"]Thankfully Fusion gave me this idea 8D[/size] Pokemon CARS or Digimon MOTORCYCLES?!

Either way, I'd like to point out it seems that Pichu, Zero, and Striker were the most hated members in YCM at one point.

Zero has...gotten better.

Striker also got slightly better, tho I think he quit by now.

Pichu can change too :/

EDIT:

See, problem solved.

Altho if he messes up you won't be able to ban him, since you're ignoring him xD

Archived