• Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
    • Naruto(Shippuden)
    • Inuyasha
    • Vampire Knight
    • Noir
    • Fullmetal Alchemist

Guest Tainted Black

Erm, you basically screwed most Animes over~ XD

Either the Mainstreamers will vote for Bleach or Naruto~ Or the Otakus will vote for TTGL~

XD

Also, Naruto and such are Shonen, aren't they?~

Guest Tainted Black

Didn't know there were others who liked Soul Eater besides me, Black and Smeargle.

Andx, Renji(A Card Maker), Nexev, etc. Many like it =3

Still, it's the best choice up there, from what I know, IMO.

I had no choice. :( I know they are Shonen anime, and as I told Yin, I have that taken care of. I have a plan to make sure that all outcomes are equal in chance in possibility.

You set out 19 choices and only allowed everyone to vote for one each.

I've got a plan that's better than yours: don't be an idiot.

Posted · Hidden by Jord200, October 29, 2010 - mistake
Hidden by Jord200, October 29, 2010 - mistake

With all do respect Crab Helmet, I don't think its fair for you to judge me when you don't even know my plan to its full extent. Your saying you think I should have let people vote for multiple anime? You have a point. I should havel. I plan to do the poll for Fantasy, one of the largest categories. I am sorry. I should have thought about that. From here on, for the upcoming polls, I will see to it that members can vote for multiple anime, if the list is as large as this.

Most of the anime in the list are pretty much crap (I'm looking at you, Naruto, Bleach), and some I can only assume are only there as a joke (all Vampire-related trash, for starters), but there are a few golden ones. Since it's anime only FMA goes down the drain and Digimon cannot participate unless you specify the season (not that it would win with any one of them, but still), honestly, to me, it isn't even a contest, from true action series (since Rozen Maiden, DtB, Code Geass, and TTGL aren't really action), the only one that's really worth it is Rave Master. God, I should watch that again some time.

Archived