G Gundam

I'm pretty sure most people here know what I'm talking about, but for those that don't know, watch the video below.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZr5_OgbPsg[/media]

That was the best example of stereotypes in the series, I mean Spike Gundam(Tequila in the Japanese version) has a sombrero and a stache. Anyway, discuss this epic series.

• 1 month later...
I liked G Gundam. for three simple reasons. It was fun to watch. The other you had a wide verity of Gundams. so were very creative and others were very stupid. The last and the main reason i liked it. It was fun to watch. My fav part was when burning gundam blast a heart into the dark gundam. I could not stop laughing. Their are a lot of parts in this show that left me laughing. This is something a lot of Gundam show did not have.

Gundam is suppose to be a series about how the characters (usually kids/teens) deal with living in a war, killing, and having loved ones killed. G Gundam, imo, was too much like Power Rangers, Digimon, Pokemon, ect... in the fact that friendship, love, and teamwork were major components. If I remember correctly this series also lacked the political aspect that most Gundam series had...although I do think they through in some crap politics towards the end with Dark Gundam's reason for being built.

In short....Other Gundam seasons>G Gundam>SD Gundam series

Chibi Gundams was the worst idea EVER.

Archived