YMB Round Two: Andx Vs. Ice (LOCK)

Smesh

22 members have voted

1. 1. Andx or Ice?

[quote name='Dark' timestamp='1287454454' post='4716827']
Only 16 people total voted, and this thread is about to hit 50 posts. Wow, that's retarded.

So apparently it's tied at 8. I don't believe I've voted in any of these yet (maybe I accidentally voted in one, idk), but there is no way I'm voting now. Maybe next round, [i]maybe[/i].

But who is this Andx person? RPer? CCer? GFXer?
[/quote]
RPer, Club Goer, and minor GFXer, but that last part is not well known like the other 2.

Also, Fusion, I hate you.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]To all of you guys that voted.[/size][/font][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]<3.[/size][/font][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][quote name='Clair' timestamp='1287450898' post='4716631'][/size][/font][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]Andx is my band buddy and one of my closest friends here, but Ice was one of my [i]first[/i] friends here. Aaand, he's the only person here who likes all of the Mother series. Plus, we have a similar taste in video games. ;D

I'm sorry, Andx. ><

COME ON [s]ICE[/s] CRANKY
TAKE IT TO THE FRIDGE
[/quote]

[/size][/font][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]WALNUTS, PEANUTS, PINEAPPLE SMELLS.[/size][/font][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]GRAPES, MELONS, ORANGES AND COCONUT SHELLS.[/size][/font][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]
[quote name='Coyote Starrk' timestamp='1287450973' post='4716637']
Well, Ice is known for being a lovable bastard......and Andx is just himself. Ice wins.
[/quote]

[/size][/font][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]Am I really [i]that [/i]lovable.[/size][/font][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]BTW, Creator, eternal respect bro. [/size][/font]

[quote name='Gary Oak' timestamp='1287517800' post='4718171']
you are the best person ever and i love you for this.

i f***ing loved that game.
[/quote]

One of the, if not best game on the N64.

It was soooo fun. Lanky will always be the best.

[s]I have no opinion here whatsoever! I don't know any of you people![/s]
Andx is a really good person, and his Avi CAN BEAT CHUCK NORRIS. Ice is cool too, although I don't really see him a lot. THOUGH that Avatar is respectable. I [PROFANITY]in' love it. But it is not better than Chuck Norris.

So the vote goes to Andy. Sorry Ice.

Archived