The Sound and Fury [PG-13][Started][Not Accepting][OOC]

Andx

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@Ice: What can I say? There's messing around and then there's not trying. I won't tolerate not trying.

[quote name='Shadow Zero' timestamp='1287361685' post='4713732']
Okay, so unlike Black-san's vectors, Mine are completely different, which is a bit of a surprise to me. Vector control basically means control of vectors, which in short means I can control things so long as I am touching them any way I like, since at a high level of control you can move molecules around and at an even higher level, mess with the molecular structure of something to change it. I am not going to be doing THAT until much later on in the rp though, if I do it at all. So I can cause molecules to move around at a really high rate to create enough friction to form a fireball, I can remove all atoms except for that which is needed from a given to create things like, oh say, a mini-sun? Again, that is not until much later. I can definitely create lightning though, and I can also remove all of the molecules from a given area to crate a mini blackhole and control to a certain extent what direction said Blackhole is pulling from. Really, Vector control is one of those powers where the only true limit is ones own imagination, which is why I decided to give it a go.

For Force Power, think Star Wars and that's basically it. However, my character is not affected by it since that requires powers derived from Awesome, whereas my characters powers are derived from the power of Failure. Its main function is to allow Vector Control to be used at a distance as opposed to always having to touch something in order to use Vector control on it. Don't worry though, I won't use Vector control or Force Power on characters directly.

Elemental Mastery is kind of like from the Avatar the last Airbender series, except that my character can also use ligthning, wood, dark, light, etc. (note that I refrained from elemental absorption)
[/quote]
So to sum up what you plan to do with your vectors is create suns and black holes or whatever else you can think of simply by being able to move molecules around. Okay, you get to keep it.

I figured it was Star Wars force. So this is to make the overpowered vector power have less limitations. I'm iffy on it but go ahead and keep it.

And now we come to Elemental Mastery. You've got access to fire, water, earth, wind, lighting, wood, dark, light, and any other element you care to think of. Fine, keep it.

I'm going to have so much fun screwing everything this character does over.

@Dane: I'm not sure what to say either. So I'll just say accepted. lol

[quote name='PikaPerson01' timestamp='1287363952' post='4713869']
A Godot knockoff could still be a female. ;_;

My girl is a Don Quijote rip-off, but she's a girl. =D

I noticed you included Dahlia though. o_0
[/quote]

I wanted to be like an exact copy though. Then I went off the track a bit.

Albeit, he has 2 female personalities, one of them is Dahlia. The sole reason why [insert obvious spoiler here].

I would edit it. You know what?

Time to flip a f***ing coin. The coin knows all.

[quote name='Shadow Zero' timestamp='1287364701' post='4713915']
@Andx: you make it sound like I was deliberately trying to make the most Broken cahracter possible. <_<
[/quote]
Whether or not that was your intention it can taken that way. I plan to screw with everyone, not just you. I also know arguing over your app isn't going to be fun for anyone so I'm just going to let you join the RP. If it turns out that the bulk of the RPers here find you to be the most broken character then the reality bending abilities of my character's dice will continually deal you punishments to counteract it. Or Ice's logic. Not sure which I'd prefer.

[quote name='Saint Dane' timestamp='1287364725' post='4713917']
Sheogorath is a badass character in Oblivion, so I brought him here. He'll fit in fine.
[/quote]
After reading the app again I figure he will. He'll just be a bit more evil crazy as opposed to the stupid/funny crazy most everyone else seems to have gone for.

[quote name='Andx' timestamp='1287364932' post='4713933']
After reading the app I figure he will. He'll just be a bit more evil crazy as opposed to the stupid/funny crazy most everyone else seems to have gone for.
[/quote]

You want to know what happens if you attack him? [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTix4C-1r6w]Here.[/url] I think he'll fit in even without that.

Evil Crazy is fun.

[quote name='Hayate Masaru' timestamp='1287365068' post='4713945']
How many others are we waiting for Andx? Thats the last person right?
[/quote]
Just Cherry I believe.

[quote name='TheCreator94' timestamp='1287365097' post='4713952']
@Andx
What happens when I steal your die?
[/quote]
Well, should you make rolls with them, random things will happen without anyone's knowledge as opposed to at least my character's knowledge. Or he could use narration powers to just progress time a bit to get them back and then bring things back to where they were. I'm still laughing at the idea of all the things you, me, and Black will be doing in this. If only we had that fourth position filled properly.

[quote name='TheCreator94' timestamp='1287365415' post='4713980']
@Andx
You could always ask Zero... it would fit him perfectly.
[/quote]
True, but I don't think it would work. It's just not the same as that position's way of doing things.

@Ice: Make it whatever gender you want and then ask my character to roll for a magical sex change once the RP starts if you'd like.

@Dane: O_o he teleports to a drop to your death just for attacking him?

Archived