The Sound and Fury [PG-13][Started][Not Accepting][OOC]

Andx

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Andx' timestamp='1287352366' post='4713165']
@Mako: I'm really not sure what to say to your app except that I don't like it. Not accepted. Unfortunately I'm not too sure how to go about telling you what to improve.
[/quote]

Hmm..ok. I get it. Sorta. I tend to dislike random things that I don't know about all the time. <No Joke.

Anyway, it wasn't my best work. But I tend to have a one-track mind, so creating new material is hard for me. As well as Bio's. I suck at those.

Soyea. Bai.

Okay so Andx when I read Blacks app he totally gave me the perfect idea for the funny comical ability to go with my power, It also proves his faults that relate to his quirks. Sorry Black had to do it.

[b]Character Name:[/b] Hayate Zoldyck
[b]Age:[/b] 18
[spoiler='[b]Appearance:[/b] '][IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/v7636f.jpg[/IMG]
[/spoiler]
[b]Personality:[/b] From the outside, Hayate seems just to be the rich boy; cheeky, cheerful and full of mischievous ideas. He is also one of the most quick-thinking characters in the series.
However, his ruthlessness and aptitude in killing shows the other side of him-- deadly, violent and bloodthirsty. Having been repeatedly tortured since birth, Hayate has been conditioned to possess extreme tolerance for poison, electricity and pain. He possesses extraordinary agility and strength that makes him almost a killing machine.
However, until recently, his greatest flaw was to fear those who are more powerful than him, one of whom is his elder brother. Hayate had been trained as an assassin by his brother to be extremely cautious that he only engages in combat provided that victory is absolutely certain. This impeded him as stated more than once that victory is never certain, and that depending on the circumstances, a person has the potential to defeat a stronger opponent.
Hayate struggles with these conflicting ideas during the latter half of his life, as he started to encounter stronger opponents. However, his brother's teachings remained firmly entrenched in his mind.
[b]Biography:[/b] Hayate was born as the middle child to a family of renowned assassins, the Zoldyck family. Showing great promise from birth, Hayate has already mastered many killing techniques at a tender age, and is set to be one of the best assassins the family has ever produced. Bored and tired of killing, Hayate unexpectedly rebelled against his family, injuring both his mother and brother, and ran away to help return the pillows.
Hayate divulges that ever since his birth, he has been in constant training for the occupation of a professional assassin. Hayate had spent years trying to perfect unique skills that assassins portray and possess. He is forced to battle in the Heavens Arena fighting tournament at the age of 6, which he took two years to get to the 190th floor.

*[b]Character Quirks:[/b] He tends to get carried away especially at times when its suppose to be serious. Often times he is care free and either will taunt a friend or provoke a friend into a fight just to relieve his boredom.
*[b]Phobias:[/b] His only fear is that of being beaten by someone he truly knows to be less stronger then himself.
[b]Harnessed Power:[/b] Awesome

[b]Powers/Abilities:[/b] 1: Apport: - Completely solid objects can materialize out of thin air through a physical medium

Hand Sonic: Calls forth a single blade or a pair of blades on each hand. The blades are capable of slicing through steel. Hayate has shown variations to its form:
Hand Sonic [Version One]: Regular shape resembling a long sword.
Hand Sonic [Version Two]: A thinner longer version than the previous, with a curved-diamond shape on its tip.
Hand Sonic [Version Three]: Is shaped like a traditional sai.
Hand Sonic [Version Four]: A variation which is shaped like a lotus flower with no edges other than, perhaps, its petals. Apparently more of a bludgeoning weapon than a slicing one. Hayate admits to have created it in his attempt to make his weapon "cuter".
Hand Sonic [Version Five]: Hayates's most recent variation of Hand Sonic. Is basically a pair of pincers secured on the arm by a blue gauntlet-like accessory. He created this version out of Otonashi's advice to make a more ruthless image.

Unnerving Feathers: Calls forth about a hundred feathers that fall from the sky at a very slow pace. This is for the lolz and especially for Black!!! Also the occasional use of it as a distraction.

2: An Assassination Art: An ability of illusion mixed with Stealth. Rarely used usually for comical purposes or for major battles.

The Technique of the Rotating Bodies: It is a deadly technique used in critical situations to create a succession of images on the retina, creating an illusion. It is a high level attack also called "Technique of the Dark Step" because of the total absence of noise during the movement.

[b]Weapons:[/b] Hand Sonic, Yo-yos made of a special metal alloy. The yo-yos are extremely durable and heavy, weighing 50 kilograms each.

[b]Fighting Style:[/b] Hayate is reluctant to use the yo-yos & his Hand Sonic techniques in combat thus using only his raw physical abilities in order for his opponent to know as little about his combat abilities as possible

[quote name='PikaPerson01' timestamp='1287358060' post='4713490']
On a completely unrelated note, how many people are needed before the RP starts?
[/quote]
In this case it's not about needed as it's about getting the apps in from everyone who said they were going to. In truth I probably have more than I'd like but I'll try my best to handle it. I believe there are three more apps that will come in and I won't be taking reserves or apps from anyone else. Once I'm decently sure no one else is going to try posting an app on me we'll start.

@Hayate: There is one major problem in your app that under powers/abilities you have five things listed when the max is three. So... you're going to have to pick to that you can go without. ........ Strike everything I said, I see now that you were just explaining things in detail under two separate powers. Sorry about that. Accepted.

[b]Character Name:[/b]Willaims 'Sneaky' Slightly
[b]Age:[/b] He stole the age of 18
[b]Appearance:[/b] [spoiler][img]http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/238/427323-thief_super.png[/img] Looks exactly like that.[/spoiler]
[b]Personality:[/b] Would Rather not give)
[b]Biography:[/b] He doesn't really like telling people about his past. Unless he stole it from someone else. Willaims has always been good at taking things without permission. Oh by the way, here is your wallet back *hands back wallet*. Anyway he decided to save the day in order to 'acquire' some pillows.
*[b]Phobias:[/b] Snowmanphobia
[b]Powers/Abilities:[/b]Megamug- He can steal anything from anyone or anything, even the gold encrusted on the walls of a castle.
Vanish - He can drop a bunch of purple smoke that makes him disappear... as long as the room is purple.
Lying - He lies really well.
[b]Weapons:[/b] Dagger
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] Wait... he fights?
*[b]Applicable Tropes:[/b] Breaking the 4th Wall
Unrealistic Reality is Realistic

[quote name='TheCreator94' timestamp='1287359057' post='4713554']
[b]Character Name:[/b]Willaims 'Sneaky' Slightly
[b]Age:[/b] He stole the age of 18
[b]Appearance:[/b] [spoiler][img]http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/238/427323-thief_super.png[/img] Looks exactly like that.[/spoiler]
[b]Personality:[/b] Would Rather not give)
[b]Biography:[/b] He doesn't really like telling people about his past. Unless he stole it from someone else. Willaims has always been good at taking things without permission. Oh by the way, here is your wallet back *hands back wallet*. Anyway he decided to save the day in order to 'acquire' some pillows.
*[b]Phobias:[/b] Snowmanphobia
[b]Powers/Abilities:[/b]Megamug- He can steal anything from anyone or anything, even the gold encrusted on the walls of a castle.
Vanish - He can drop a bunch of purple smoke that makes him disappear... as long as the room is purple.
Lying - He lies really well.
[b]Weapons:[/b] Dagger
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] Wait... he fights?
*[b]Applicable Tropes:[/b] Breaking the 4th Wall
Unrealistic Reality is Realistic
[/quote]
... This is exactly who I think it is, isn't it? ;D

He'll fit in with Darky and Red Mage just fine~

[quote name='Tainted Black' timestamp='1287359145' post='4713560']
... This is exactly who I think it is, isn't it? ;D

He'll fit in with Darky and Red Mage just fine~
[/quote]
I had the exact same impression from seeing that. Creator is accepted.

[quote name='TheCreator94' timestamp='1287359224' post='4713564']
Wait... where is our dimwitted friend?
[/quote]
[quote name='Tainted Black' timestamp='1287359391' post='4713577']
Oh, Andx is a mixture of the two, for now, at least.
[/quote]
What Black said. We were worried we weren't going to get a dimwit character or one like yours for a bit either so I incorporated parts of him into mine.

Right, I'll just say this now and add it to the front page: There are three people left allowed to post apps because they're all underway on them. Those three are Cherry, Shadow Zero, and Saint Dane. So from now I won't be taking any other reserves or characters.

[b]Character Name:[/b] Ryu Sho Kahn

[b]Age:[/b] 20

[b]Appearance:[/b]
[IMG]http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp331/drizzlis/PrinceKumarStrag.jpg[/IMG]

[b]Personality:[/b] Lighthearted and fun loving. He likes to enjoy life and doesn't take to serious a view on things for the most part. However, he becomes absolutely vicious with anyone who interferes with his sleep.

[b]Biography:[/b] Ryu has lived his life in the city and often likes to have fun any way he can. Since he was a child all he wanted to do was have as many of his moments in life filled with joy. However, he not long ago learned that his precious pillows, which allowed for him to enjoy a peaceful and restful nights sleep, along with that of everyone else's pillows, were in danger. If there is one thing he would not stand for, it was any attempt by anyone to intervene with his sleep, and he immediately turned into an angry and dangerous individual that wouldn't hesitate to kill anyone he even suspected of taking any pillows. After a while he calmed down, but not before scaring many people half to death. Now his once peaceful life has been shattered as he finds himself being drawn into a growing conflict with the Razor Blades and the fight to save the pillows. He still likes to have fun wherever he can find it though.

*[b]Character Quirks:[/b] Ryu has a tendency to goof off and only fight when he feels he needs to. He is for the most part a peaceful person, but will beat up on anyone who tries to get in the way of him and his sleep. Even the rumor of having his sleep interfered with is sometimes enough to set him off.

*[b]Phobias:[/b] [s]none.[/s] Not getting a good nights sleep.

[b]Harnessed Power:[/b] Failure

[b]Powers/Abilities:[/b] Vector Control, Force Power, Elemental Mastery

[b]Weapons:[/b] Blue Force Saber with a golden yellow core that depicts that current emotional flux that Ryu is in. (normally a saber is one color with a white core, except for Sabers that use darkness energy, whose cores are black) It can replicate itself up to four times in the form of energy and the energy duplicates can be controlled using Force Power, as well as being able to have blades out of both end out of the duplicate hilts.
Vector Shoes: A pair of shoes that can increase the power of any one ability that Ryu has at any given time, and also allow him to fly.

[b]Fighting Style:[/b] Ryu tends to fight at a distance using a combination Vector Control, Elemental Control, and Force Power, but he also fights in close quarters with his Force Saber and Air Glider at times.

[b]*Applicable Tropes[/b] [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SingleIssueWonk]Single Issue Wonk[/url]

@Shadow: I hope you saw this coming. I'll need some details on all three of your powers. Since Black has vectors I'll need a description of what you plan to do with them, if it's too similar you won't get them. Force power? Yeah, that's just a little too vague for me. And finally Elemental Mastery. That's worse than Force power in terms of vagueness.

Oh, and you'll need to be getting rid of one of your weapons as you're allowed a max of two.

[quote name='Andx' timestamp='1287359796' post='4713609']
Right, I'll just say this now and add it to the front page: There are three people left allowed to post apps because they're all underway on them. Those three are Cherry, Shadow Zero, and Saint Dane. So from now I won't be taking any other reserves or characters.
[/quote]

Oh thank goodness. I was freaking out when I saw the title. I'll have my app up pretty soon. I'm putting the finishing touches on it.

[quote name='PikaPerson01' timestamp='1287360483' post='4713671']
What are vector powers anyway? I notice they're mentioned often buuut... what are they exactly? <_<
[/quote]
Well, what I'm using is based on a Character from Soul Eater; Medusa. I just don't use snakes.

Basically, they are condensed Enrgy arrows used for assorted purposes: Defense, Speed Augmentation, Power Augmentation, Guiding, Assault, Crushing, and the like.

Look up "Medusa Soul Eater" on Google, and click on the first link. for more detail.

Creator, I need to have sex with your character.

Like now.

[quote name='Nevert' timestamp='1287352451' post='4713171']
Failure is the thing that actually lets you affect others.

Awesome affects YOURSELF.

Which all of none of your powers do except in a loopholish way that is basically Troll style fail.

See, unless dark magic can only be used to light YOURSELVE on fire or Vector only moves YOU it's a fail.

Did you read the opening post?
[/quote]

Hold up, hold up.

So, I have to be failure?

Not like I care.

[quote name='Ice' timestamp='1287360991' post='4713691']
Creator, I need to have sex with your character.

Like now.

Hold up, hold up.

So, I have to be failure?

Not like I care.
[/quote]
Nope. If Andx accepted it, he says it's fine. He also said that they are not 100% confined to those rules. You can still haz Awesome.

Archived