The Sound and Fury [PG-13][Started][Not Accepting][OOC]

Andx

Failure is the thing that actually lets you affect others.

Awesome affects YOURSELF.

Which all of none of your powers do except in a loopholish way that is basically Troll style fail.

See, unless dark magic can only be used to light YOURSELVE on fire or Vector only moves YOU it's a fail.

Did you read the opening post?

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Nevert' timestamp='1287352158' post='4713156']
[color="#0000FF"]1rn +0 r34d.

814ck nn4gi( 4nd \/3(+0r p0vv3r5, un13ss u53d 3%(1u5i|?1y 8y up0n 0n3531\/3 i5 4 F4I1UR3.

>.>[/color]
[/quote]
[color="#8B0000"]tRY TO SPEAK CLEARLY IN PUBLIC MY MALICIOUS BRO.

lRN TO READ,

bLACK mAGIC AND VECTOR POWERS UNLESS USED EXCLUSIVILY BY UPON ONESELVE IS A FAILURE

>.>[/color]

Nevert, how dare you use my idea for Vector Control!!! D:<

Anyway, I have a concern about the power set I was planning on using. See, Almost all of the powers would be derived from awesome. However, there is one that would be classified as Awesome and Failure at the same time, which we all know is impossible in this rp. So, my question is would I still be able to use it. I believe the answer to that is no, in the which case I ask a different question and risk making myself look like a nub. Is it possible for a person to have powers derives from the Power of Awesome and also have different powers that are derived from the power of failure?

After reading your app, I don't see the similarities, other then their power of course. <_<

Humerously, several things are exactly the opposite (He's rich, she's poor. He's awesome, she's failure. He's a guy, she's a girl. He takes pride in his looks, she takes pride in her skills.) Though you could assume the fact that since it's so opposite, it was purposely done that way. *shrug*

As for her power, whats-her-face doesn't even use it! o_o

Though I agree a meeting sounds like it could lead to trouble with a capital R... In a good way! =D

[quote name='Shadow Zero' timestamp='1287352799' post='4713189']

Anyway, I have a concern about the power set I was planning on using. See, Almost all of the powers would be derived from awesome. However, there is one that would be classified as Awesome and Failure at the same time, which we all know is impossible in this rp. So, my question is would I still be able to use it. I believe the answer to that is no, in the which case I ask a different question and risk making myself look like a nub. Is it possible for a person to have powers derives from the Power of Awesome and also have different powers that are derived from the power of failure?
[/quote]
[b]I'M[/b] using Vectors, Shadow. THEY ARE MINE.

Also, Andxsaid I may have awesome, so I hold Awesome.

Anyway, I have a concern about the power set I was planning on using. See, Almost all of the powers would be derived from awesome. However, there is one that would be classified as Awesome and Failure at the same time, which we all know is impossible in this rp. So, my question is would I still be able to use it. I believe the answer to that is no, in the which case I ask a different question and risk making myself look like a nub. [b]Is it possible for a person to have powers derives from the Power of Awesome and also have different powers that are derived from the power of failure?[/b]
[/quote]
Allow me to quote something for you.

[quote name='Andx' timestamp='1287269795' post='4710522']
In this RP each character can channel one of two forces to gain rather interesting abilities. Awesome and Failure. Each one has their own groups of abilities and [b]no one person can use both.[/b]
[/quote]

Oh, and leave Black alone about the Vectors.

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I 10\/3 y0ur in(4p4(i+y +0 r34d.

I d0n'+ 3\/3n 1ike nn3du54, 5}{3'5 ju5+ 4 pri(k, vv00pty do.

4150 n0, +}{4+ (4u535 y0u t0 3%p10d3. >.>

@Proto: I'11 try t0 t0n3 it d0wn 41right?

[/color]

I will, so long as I can use Vectors to affect other things, since it seems that Black-san will be using Vectors to affect himself.

Oh, and I would also be adding Force Power to the list for the sole reason that without it I would have to be touching something in order to use Vector Control on it. Just saying.

[quote name='Shadow Zero' timestamp='1287353311' post='4713225']
I will, so long as I can use Vectors to affect other things, since it seems that Black-san will be using Vectors to affect himself.

Oh, and I would also be adding Force Power to the list for the sole reason that without it I would have to be touching something in order to use Vector Control on it. Just saying.
[/quote]
Dude, stop being stupid. Andx said to PM him about questions. I did. He said I can use the original Vectors just fine.

Also, lrn2readaboveposts

[quote name='Tainted Black' timestamp='1287353180' post='4713208']
Actually, Andx said I can use Awesome, so there. I win.

@Supra: Rule of thumb; Ignore Shadow when he gets in his RAEG mode.
[/quote]
But none of your s*** is awesome.

NONE OF IT!

It's stupid! It's like using the power of fire to make it snow!

IT'S THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF ANYTHING PERTAINING TO LOGIC!

AND NOT IN THE FUNNY WAY, THE WAY IN WHICH WRITERS USE WHEN THEY GO FU[i][/i]CK IT AND DO RANDOM AS5 5HITTY 3XU535 F0R A 5T0RY!

IF IT W45 4 F4I1UR3 IT'D B3 JU5T FINE BUT N00000000000000000, TH4T W0ULD R3QUIR3 TH0UGHT.

TH3 H0RR0R!

[quote name='Nevert' timestamp='1287353241' post='4713217']
[color="#0000FF"]I 10\/3 y0ur in(4p4(i+y +0 r34d.

I d0n'+ 3\/3n 1ike nn3du54, 5}{3'5 ju5+ 4 pri(k, vv00pty do.

4150 n0, +}{4+ (4u535 y0u t0 3%p10d3. >.>

@Proto: I'11 try t0 t0n3 it d0wn 41right?

[/color]
[/quote]
[color="#8B0000"]jUST KINDA LIMIT THAT SPEECH HERE, OKAY BRO, NOT TRYING TO MAKE THIS DIFFICULT.

aLREADY GOT ENOUGH PROBLEMS WITH sHADOW, i DON'T REALLY WANT TO KEEP ON TRANSLATING FOR YOU.[/color]

[quote name='Nevert' timestamp='1287353449' post='4713237']
But none of your s*** is awesome.

NONE OF IT!

It's stupid! It's like using the power of fire to make it snow!

[b]IT'S THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF ANYTHING PERTAINING TO LOGIC![/b]

AND NOT IN THE FUNNY WAY, THE WAY IN WHICH WRITERS USE WHEN THEY GO FU[i][/i]CK IT AND DO RANDOM AS5 5HITTY 3XU535 F0R A 5T0RY!
[/quote]
The bolded is assuming logic exists in this RP.

Anyway, the guidelines for what power falls into what category gave the general idea of things that affect you are Awesome and things that affect others are failure. That was never set in stone as being the absolute rule.

Another thing, why the heck are you bugging Black about his app after I've already accepted him? You're not in charge of this RP in any way, it's none of your business unless something in the app is completely retarded. And arguing over whether Black's powers are from Awesome or Failure is not something worth having others bicker about.

And for that matter you, Shadow, and Black have all technically been breaking the rule about not bickering so everyone stop that.

[quote name='Shadow Zero' timestamp='1287353568' post='4713249']
I was supposed to pm questions? EEP!

Sorry Aniki, didn't mean to cause trouble.

Anyway, going to make app now.
[/quote]
.....Shadow... why just why....

*facepalm*

Let's just get on with this.

[quote name='Nevert' timestamp='1287354032' post='4713283']
Because [b]now I have no idea whatsoever how anything works.[/b]
[/quote]
You know that's the point right? Everyone should be confused at some point or another, it seems I've succeeded with you before the RP has even begun.

Though I will say what I was thinking when I outlined the powers. The general idea, at least on the internet, is that when a person is awesome, it's because of something they did. And when a person fails it's generally because they were trying to do something to someone else. So that's where the general guideline came from for the RP powers. But I also didn't want to tell people that cool looking abilities were from failure because they'd probably not like that or something. In all honesty, I was expecting more thought from the few who would probably choose failure and you and Proto certainly met that expectation.

Archived