The Sound and Fury [PG-13][Started][Not Accepting][OOC]

Andx

[quote name='Ice' timestamp='1287534201' post='4719230']
By the way, later, can I find a Godot visor and change my nickname to Godot for teh lulz.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iYF6QFhOyQ&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iYF6QFhOyQ&feature=related[/url]

And use this and the other T&T themes as my OBJECTION themes?
[/quote]
I could Alchemise you one if you want.. just need a metal mask and a pair of glasses.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Ice' timestamp='1287534201' post='4719230']
By the way, later, can I find a Godot visor and change my nickname to Godot for teh lulz.[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iYF6QFhOyQ&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iYF6QFhOyQ&feature=related[/url]And use this and the other T&T themes as my OBJECTION themes?
[/quote]
All things you've asked for are acceptable. So feel free to find the visor at some point, not immediately though, and use the music whenever. Including during non-logic battle scenes. Like if you want to play turnabout sisters in some setting feel free to.

[quote name='~Cherry~' timestamp='1287534225' post='4719232']
When do we get to start killing [s]Zero[/s] each other?
Also, when are the groups going to be formed?
[/quote]
Killing each other? Aren't we already doing that.
With the madness as it is I'll need to form the groups like immediately.

[quote name='Shadow Zero' timestamp='1287534252' post='4719236']
Great, so now this stops with a croc in front of me? xD
[/quote]
Yeah, yeah it does.

[quote name='Ice' timestamp='1287534731' post='4719262']
Sorry I posted. Shadow's terrible logic needs to die.
[/quote]
It's fine. I just wanted to pull back on the rush of things. 8 people browsing and actively posting in the Powerforce is one thing but RPs don't take it well. Awesome post by the way, mostly because you used music from the end of my favorite trial in T&T.

[quote name='PikaPerson01' timestamp='1287535171' post='4719300']
I posted! O_O

... But if it's okay with everyone and nothing too life changing occurred, I pretty much skipped everything after 6-Shot's post. If I missed something I should probably have paid attention to (such as if the floor or sky is now something else) please let me know.
[/quote]
It's fine by me. Andx?

XDXDXD You had me literally lol-ing.

Picturing your character on a Llama.... XDXDXD

[quote name='PikaPerson01' timestamp='1287535171' post='4719300']
I posted! O_O

... But if it's okay with everyone and nothing too life changing occurred, I pretty much skipped everything after 6-Shot's post. If I missed something I should probably have paid attention to (such as if the floor or sky is now something else) please let me know.
[/quote]
I think we can all agree that your post is probably the funniest one so far.

I'm guessing I'm in your group?

I loved the post Pika. Be sure to get yourself a nice llama to ride.

Okay people, if you're willing to post a bit more slowly, I'll let everyone post again.

And by slowly I mean wait about 2-5 minutes after the post after you is made. That way we can keep the posting somewhat constant but slower and more stable.

[quote name='PikaPerson01' timestamp='1287535672' post='4719335']
Quick question!

If our character would be likely to interact with some normal-ish person not involved in the RP, such as a card dealer or a McBurgerTown cashier or a petting zoo owner, do we have control over them as NPCs? Or... how does that whole deal work?
[/quote]

From most RPs I see, the person who brought up the NPC is usually in control of them.
So, I think you'd be the one in control.

[quote name='PikaPerson01' timestamp='1287535672' post='4719335']
Quick question!

If our character would be likely to interact with some normal-ish person not involved in the RP, such as a card dealer or a McBurgerTown cashier or a petting zoo owner, do we have control over them as NPCs? Or... how does that whole deal work?
[/quote]
If you need an NPC let me know here. I'll take control of said NPC. Though if you want to work out taking control of the NPC that will work too. Either way I need to know about them before they just appear.

@Shadow: Ice is the Ace Attorney. If he wants the exclusive rights to using Ace Attorney music (or music to argue by) he'll be getting them. So see if he's willing to let you.

[quote name='Nevert' timestamp='1287535818' post='4719344']
Use mine, they have red lense. XD

Sending a brief pm to Andx, then I'll post.
[/quote]
Probably gonna use that when they get sliced in two or something...

Hope to see you there true my bromosapien!

[quote name='~Cherry~' timestamp='1287536732' post='4719416']
Black is too busy yelling about his love for Arimi to acknowledge [i]anything[/i].
[/quote]
I acknowledged Willaims and Red Mage. I'm just ignoring Ryu.

Also, this is not what I WOULD have it be... but, as Creator's latest post pointed out...

I thought you might be ignoring me for some reason. LOL but here is what I wrote.

[quote]
Hayate was watching and listening to things unfold and was quite intrigued by Duane, the GM's powers. Standing up he seemed to smirk a bit as he watched another guy speak to Duane, and then ridculisly stab him in the shoulder. Hayate was even more surprised to see that Duane was not even bleeding. Hayate slowly walked over to the two and stopped on the opposite side of the table. "It seems as though your powers control this world, am I wrong?" He asked to the GM. Then he turned towards the second guy and with an evil grin said, "It seems you and I have the same type personalities. Care to have a sparing match?"

Hayate didn't wait to hear the mans words instead he turned his back towards the man and started walking away. "By the way Mr. GM or if I may call you Duane, my name is Hayate, its nice to finnaly meet you." With that Hayate turned his head back around and nonchalantly kept walking away fromt he man he had just tried to start a sparring match with. As he got roughly about twenty to thirty feet away from the table where the two men Hayate had just spoken with he turned around. "Well waht say you? I hope your not scared of a person like myself, are you?"

[/quote]

Archived