• Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Ice' timestamp='1287532277' post='4719108']
WOOH.

YEAH.

LOGIC.

This is so fun.
[/quote]
Question: Should I make my character have one of the objection themes begin playing as actual background music everyone can hear in the RP? lol

[quote name='TheCreator94' timestamp='1287532655' post='4719134']
Breaking the 4th wall FTW!

Anyway the music sounds fine, now who should I rob first.

Wait...

Ice your sticking with our group, it only makes since to have my attorney with me that way we can split the loot, i mean uh, stuff I found on the ground.
[/quote]

Genius.

You get sued?

NOPE. ACE a****** SAVES YOU.

[quote name='Andx' timestamp='1287532358' post='4719118']
Question: Should I make my character have one of the objection themes begin playing as actual background music everyone can hear in the RP? lol
[/quote]
[quote name='Ice' timestamp='1287532407' post='4719122']
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZrQialji38

This or the original, if you may.
[/quote]

YESYESYESYESYES
DOITDOITDOITDOIT

God, I'm going to love watching/reading this.

[quote name='~Cherry~' timestamp='1287533031' post='4719160']
I thought both Arimi and Ingrid would be in the group?
[/quote]
Then, that's fine. I was just asking if you were gonna be in our group, or just follow from afar.

Dear God... we traded fighter for Godot XD

[quote name='PikaPerson01' timestamp='1287533084' post='4719164']
Damn, you guys need to settle down... <_<*begins reading*
[/quote]
Seriously. I thought I said to calm down until everyone had posted once or twice.

@Ace Attorney Music: Oh sorry Ice. I went with the objection theme. Didn't think the argument was at it's critical point where it was worthy of cornered.

@Groupings: I'm thinking of making a group of five, a group of three, and two groups of four. The group with five having me in it though my character doesn't really count. He's just the all powerful narrator in character form.

[quote name='PikaPerson01' timestamp='1287533084' post='4719164']
Damn, you guys need to settle down... <_<

*begins reading*
[/quote]

Hey, you wanted to start. So... D:

[quote name='Tainted Black' timestamp='1287533091' post='4719165']
Then, that's fine. I was just asking if you were gonna be in our group, or just follow from afar.
[/quote]

Wait, isn't the group thing up to Andx?

[quote name='Andx' timestamp='1287533321' post='4719181']
@Ace Attorney Music: Oh sorry Ice. I went with the objection theme. Didn't think the argument was at it's critical point where it was worthy of cornered.[/quote]

The link I gave you was objection though. Well, like stage 2 objection. Better then the normal.

[quote name='6-Shot Finale' timestamp='1287533831' post='4719208']
I was ignored by everybody. <_<
[/quote]
Don't let being ignored discourage you. For now it'll happen just because there's too many people posting. Once groups are formed then people shouldn't ignore you. Now then, what you can do is post about being ignored and then go off and attempt to do something else. There's no reason to say you can't post. (Not just aimed at you but whoever felt they were ignored)

[quote name='Ice' timestamp='1287533835' post='4719209']
The link I gave you was objection though. Well, like stage 2 objection. Better then the normal.
[/quote]
I always thought of it as the cornered theme. Whatever, since my guy set the music in place it gets to change as it needs to. lol

@Black: I see that it has.

Right then, everyone stop posting for a bit, unless you have yet to get your first post in in which case I want you to post, while I assess the situation.

By the way, later, can I find a Godot visor and change my nickname to Godot for teh lulz.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iYF6QFhOyQ&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iYF6QFhOyQ&feature=related[/url]

And use this and the other T&T themes as my OBJECTION themes?

Archived