The Sound and Fury [PG-13][Started][Not Accepting][OOC]

Andx

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I said you're free to have allies get caught up in your attacks if you'd like. No going out of your way to kill another hero or anything (unless I say so). And no, you don't have to like all the other heros. In fact my character is probably disliked by a good number of them because he's so odd.

Anyway, I'm going to go get the IC thread up. It'll be ready within the hour I should hope. No need to lurk in the RP section of course, I'll give word when it's ready.

[quote name='Andx' timestamp='1287527238' post='4718672']
I said you're free to have allies get caught up in your attacks if you'd like. No going out of your way to kill another hero or anything (unless I say so). And no, you don't have to like all the other heros. In fact my character is probably disliked by a good number of them because he's so odd.

Anyway, I'm going to go get the IC thread up. It'll be ready within the hour I should hope. No need to lurk in the RP section of course, I'll give word when it's ready.
[/quote]

That does not restrict me from... lightening the loads of my allies, which just so happen to have high values in the ye olde pawn shoppe.

[quote name='TheCreator94' timestamp='1287527345' post='4718686']
That does not restrict me from... lightening the loads of my allies, which just so happen to have high values in the ye olde pawn shoppe.
[/quote]
I will tell you this: You're free to do whatever you think will help accomplish your quest, within reason. You provide the "whatever", my character's reality bending powers will provide the within reason part.

Now then, I must ask that we really cut back on the posting here until after the posting the IC thread, introductions are made in said thread, and the groups are getting ready to get on their way.

Only important posts from here on.

[quote name='~Cherry~' timestamp='1287527566' post='4718708']
So I'm not allowed to eat Zero...? D:
[/quote]
Only if you have to go out of your way to do it.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/225954-the-sound-and-fury-pg-13not-acceptingic/

I think Louis the fourteenth best put it, "Apres moi, le deluge." Have at you folks. Try not to swamp other posters. Meaning don't post three times if everyone else has barely posted once if you can help it.

Yeah, but your post implies it WILL happen. Without doubt. You said that it would hurt.

[quote name='Shadow Zero' timestamp='1287531623' post='4719053']
Ryu stayed silent as two of the people in the group, one of which was Darky, asked what would happen if someone just disappeared. He knew that they were talking about him, and he did not like it one bit. [i]Perhaps a little shock to their system is in order.[/i] Ryu used his Force Power and Vecotr Control in conjunction with one another to excite the electrons in the air around the two people and within seconds, they were ready. Ryu simply turned away as he let the power loose and Darky and the other person named Ice would become suddenly and completely covered in electricity. They would be able to get away of course, but it [b]would still hurt.[/b] [i]Morons. They better not mess with me when I am in such a foul mood, or they will regret it.[/i]
[/quote]
Even with the "It can be avoided" clause.

Archived