Which card(s) would you like released

choose:

Underworld circle

underworldcirclesmall.jpg

card effect:When this card is activated, destroy all Monsters on the Field and remove all Monsters in both players' decks from play. Both players then Special Summon 1 Monster from his/her Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the Field, both players can Special Summon 1 Monster from his/her Graveyard each turn, ignoring Summon and Special Summon restrictions.

Magician selection

magicianselection.jpg

card effect:Activate only when your opponent declares an attack while you control a face-up Spellcaster-Type monster on your side of the field. Negate the attack, and destroy 1 face-up opponent's monster with the lowest ATK.

Power balance

powerbalance-1.jpg

card effect:Activate only when you have no cards in your hand. Your opponent discards half the cards in their hand to the Graveyard. If they have an odd number of cards in their hand, that number is rounded up. After this card resolves, draw 1 card from your Deck for every card your opponent discarded by this effect.

magical trick mirror

magicaltrickmirror-1.jpg

card effect:Activate only when your opponent declares an attack. Select 1 Spell Card from your opponent's Graveyard. The effect of this card becomes the same as the selected card.

battle fusion

battlefusion2.jpg

card effect:Activate only during during a Battle Phase. Select 1 face-up monster your opponents controls. Increase the ATK of 1 monster you control by an amount equal to the ATK of the selected monster until the End Phase.

chasm of spike

chasmofspike-1.jpg

card effect:Activate only when an opponent's monster declares an attack. Destroy the monster, and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to one quarter of the total ATK of the destroyed monster.

life shaver

lifeshaver-1.jpg

card effect:Your opponent must discard 1 card from their hand for each of your turns that this card has been Set on your side of the field.

command silencer

comandsilencer-1.jpg

card effect:Activate only when your opponent declares an attack. Negate the attack and draw 1 card from your Deck.

burst impact

burstimpact2.jpg

card effect:Activate only when there is a face-up "Elemental Hero Burstinatrix" on your side of the field. Destroy all monsters on the field except for "Elemental Hero Burstinatrix" and inflict 300 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points for each monster destroyed by this card's effect.

I RELEASE A NEW SET WEEKLY.

Burst impact and battle fusion would be a fun cards to play with!!!!! I mean with battle fusion a winged kuriboh could take out a five headed dragon!!!! what a sight that would be to see if they ever got hologram duel disks out!!!! imagine a kuriboh flying toward a fhd and the fhd would go BOOM!!!!!!!!! When kuriboh hit it!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! huuuuuu ok I'm done

Shaver would make more sense, since it doesn't save lives. Set it on your first turn, and never activate it til' like, half the duel if it lasts, and activate it, XD.

Tournaments would be easier, which sucks.

Lawl, Magical Trick Mirror. I activate it and use the effect of your Fissure!

Shaver would make more sense' date=' since it doesn't save lives. Set it on your first turn, and never activate it til' like, half the duel if it lasts, and activate it, XD.

[/quote']

go ahead and play ur life shaver but ull be sorry when Goldd and Sillva effects go off. >.>

Magical trick mirror is sooooo broken!

Zachtrigger%27sMagnetS2-JP-ScR.jpg

Zachtrigger's Magnet

FLIP: Take control of 1 Machine-Type monster on your opponent's side of the field until your next End Phase. Decrease the ATK and DEF of a monster that destroys this card as a result of battle by 500 points.

Dark-EyesIllusionistVB-JP-UR.jpg

Dark-Eyes Illusionist

FLIP: Select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. While this monster remains face-up on your side of the field' date=' the selected monster cannot declare an attack.

[/quote']

as for anime cards... im not to sure

Shaver would make more sense' date=' since it doesn't save lives. Set it on your first turn, and never activate it til' like, half the duel if it lasts, and activate it, XD.

[/quote']

go ahead and play ur life shaver but ull be sorry when Goldd and Sillva effects go off. >.>

actually it's not why do people always say cards are broken,I mean any card that gives you any real advantage first word people say (it's broken),its so ridiculous,theirs a spell card version to this or has everyone forgotten double spell.

[/quote']

actually it's not why do people always say cards are broken,I mean any card that gives you any real advantage first word people say (it's broken),its so ridiculous,theirs a spell card version to this or has everyone forgotten double spell.

people say broken because the card COULD give you some advantages so by this card it your opponent could have Raigeki (advanced format) in his graveyard. But a card is broken if there also is a great change you NEVER GET TO USE IT GOOD like by this card when your opponent has Macro Cosmos on the field the entire duel or plays with cards that support his deck but that you coudn't use you will.

Archived