All Hallow's Eve's Archetype

Blake

Thanks for the comments and rating ^-^

As for Alucard, I was just going for his "I have absorbed millions of souls" thing, without breaking him wide open.

Ulquiorra was designed as a non-negating Starlight road. The only difference is he's stronger, but I might nerf him =3

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Tainted Black' timestamp='1286984334' post='4701608']
DL... that's thw point of Szayel =3 He infects their monsters, then you tribute them each time you kill Szayel, who's only 2000/2000, and rather effectless.

Ulqui: Maybeh.

Thanks

Sableye's fuuuun~ XD

Thanks =3

EDIT: I changed Szayel's pic.
[/quote]
Like I said, the card would be under your opponent's control. So HE gets to activate the effect, not you. And if he didn't like it he obviously wouldn't revive it >.>

[quote name='Dark Link 401' timestamp='1287062292' post='4704222']
Like I said, the card would be under your opponent's control. So HE gets to activate the effect, not you. And if he didn't like it he obviously wouldn't revive it >.>
[/quote]
Dude... use your head! You are tributing THEIR monsters with the Eve Counters. AKA They are down another monster, in exchange for Szayel.

Furthermore, this card reads like Giant Rat, or Mystic tomato. It does not activate until it's in the grave.

You can´t tribute their monster with Szayel´s effect, as he is in your opponent´s control. Just sayin.

A better alternative would be having Szayel force its controller to tribute monsters with eve counters to bring him back when he dies

Cause I see where you´re going with the effect, of course, but it just doesn´work as you want it to, considering you don´t use Szayel in your opponent´s field, your opponent uses him

... DL, try to stick with me for a moment:

Szayel places counters
Szayel is killed
Szayel returns to MY Grave
I activate Szayel
They lose a monster and get Szayel
It works.

Seriously, if oyur opponent steals Giant Rat:

Giant rat is killed
Goes to MY grave
I get a new EARTH monster

Fun new cards Black.

Great pics for Kefka and Medusa, Spirtomb's is okay too. Only one real error I saw is that you left in one inconsistency on the name of the counters for Medusa's effect. You first called it a Vector counter but after the first time made it Halloween counters. So one small error aside, good cards.

[quote name='BrickFist™' timestamp='1287256944' post='4709833']
You're making a Pop Culture set for Halloween and forgot Giygas?
Not bad, few OCG errors and a lot of originality.
9.5/10
[/quote]
... Please shoot me now D=

I'll add him later ^-^

Thanks.

Archived