Rakefet. WTF?

So. I googled the Word Yliaster ( From the New 5D's Series, incase you didnt know ) it came up with something wierd. so i posted on a TCG thread about ME's.
[quote name='Spider5667' timestamp='1286539222' post='4687834']
a Random Translator says that Yliaster means:
[b]Yliaster Used by Paracelsus for primordial matter, the universal matrix of the kosmos, identical with the highest part of the anima mundi, alaya, and akasa. These highest parts are, so far as consciousness goes, nirvana; whereas the lowest parts of the anima mundi or yliaster are the astral light. [/b]WTF? Yliastor and Rangarok is in the Same dictionary? the Rakefet Dictionary? AHH! FROM JAPAN TO VIKINGS TO THE NORTH TO RELIGOUS SPACE TO ISREAL TO JEWDAISM TO JAPANESE AGAIN? [size="7"][b]WTF![/b][/size] I have to start a new Thread.....
[/quote]
So i did. I Found the Words 'Ragnarok' and 'Yliastor' under the Diction 'Rakefet'. Rakefet was under 'Religions'. So, What does Rakefet Mean? Wikia Says ''Rakefet (Hebrew: רַקֶּפֶת‎, lit. Cyclamen) is a communal settlement in northern Israel. Located in the Lower Galilee near Sakhnin, it falls under the jurisdiction of Misgav Regional Council. In 2006 it had a population of 761.'' This does not make sense. Could somebody help me?

[i][u][b]sorry if this is not in the right place.[/b][/u][/i]

Yliaster means something along the lines of Star/Space (Aster = Star).

ZONE is god from space.

Ragnarok is, basically, the Apocalypse of Norse Mythology... AKA the Polar gods.

Zorc has unmentionable dragon heads.

Arcana Force EX: Dark/Light Rulers and I the Fool are from HP Lovecraft, in design.

How are oyu not used to Yugioh being weird yet?

I also think, but am not sure, Rakefet is close to the place called Armagedden, where the final battle will take place, according to the Bible.

[quote name='Tainted Black' timestamp='1286563833' post='4688427']
[s]Yliaster means something along the lines of Star/Space (Aster = Star).

ZONE is god from space.

Ragnarok is, basically, the Apocalypse of Norse Mythology... AKA the Polar gods.

Zorc has unmentionable dragon heads. ew

Arcana Force EX: Dark/Light Rulers and I the Fool are from HP Lovecraft, in design.[/s]
How are you not used to Yugioh being weird yet?

I also think, but am not sure, Rakefet is close to the place called Armagedden, where the final battle will take place, according to the [b]Bible[/b].
[/quote]
Oh great, MORE Religon.Just what YGO needs. i liked it back when all the gods were japanese ie. never. eh. i knew the polor god part, and the yliaster part.
alright, LOCK.

Actually Obelisk isn't named after a God, an Obelisk is actually an Egyptian monument.
Osiris, Ra and Anubis all lend themselves to Egyptian Gods (Dead,Sun, Embalming respectively), Horus (God of Pharaohs) also comes from Ancient Egyptians Gods.

GX followed Tarrots, in terms of the Hangman(betrayed as Manjoume), the Hierophant (betrayed as Edo) and the Fool (betrayed as Judai) (those are the main three).

Also the 5Ds Earthbound Gods actually have Peruvian ties.

Archived