Panty and Stocking

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Astro Dude' timestamp='1286148547' post='4677513']
To J-max, thanks.

To Triumph, why not. It has all the elements of an Adult Swim show.
[/quote]

Really late to the reply, but, the director of Adult Swim generally doesn't like anime shows that much, which is why they haven't been getting good timeslots nowadays and are scarcely picked up.

ok i listened to the whole soundtrack and THE ONLY song that didn't suck was the ending song. The rest just simply suck, they are worse than those remixed songs that ppl listen to when they go into clubs -_- . Really Really stupid ost worse ost i've listened in my entire life

[quote name='Dark Spine Sonic' timestamp='1293559739' post='4890142']
ok i listened to the whole soundtrack and THE ONLY song that didn't suck was the ending song. The rest just simply suck, they are worse than those remixed songs that ppl listen to when they go into clubs -_- . Really Really stupid ost worse ost i've listened in my entire life
[/quote]

wut. [color=red]These songs are currently the most professional OST I've heard in a long while in quality(party due to TeddyLoid)[/color]. Yeah you could not like the songs but calling it a bad songs is a farcry.

Also what songs :V, different clubs play completely different music.
=========================
That aside I personally loved the album except for select parts in a few songs.

See-Through: Pretty much hated the lead and the cowbell was WAY too prominent(he lies when he says more cowbells!)

Technodildo: Always hated that sound, but pretty sure this was suppose to be hilariously weird.

Immortal Church: I want a Immortal Church Extended :x. I know it probably doesn't exist but if Teddy and Taku could remove Garterbelt and extend the song it would be really awesome. (I really loved where it was going until it suddenly ended.)

[quote name='Dark Spine Sonic' timestamp='1293645429' post='4893263']
@S&K ---> original is 100 times way better -.-
[/quote]

[color=red]The first video isn't the original[/color] lol. It's also a remix, the original was a terrible kpop
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q56XGokIYUk <-- [color=red]Original[/color]

I don't know if that's the original 2nd video but regardless that song is good too.

I can see episode 14 now:

Scanty: HOW DARE HIM! CORSET PICKED THAT ANGEL OVER US?!

Kneesocks: We have no choice sister.

Scanty: Please don't say it.

Kneesocks: We must join forces with Brief and Chuck.

Scanty: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Kneesocks: It'll only be until Corset is defeated forever.

Scanty: Ahhhhh! So there is a silver lining

Kneesocks: Indeed.

Both laughing maniacally.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived