Panty and Stocking

Episode 1 of Panty and Stocking is out. The story of two fallen angels who use the clothes they're named after as weapons. This anime has it all, comedy, demons and hot babes, though it looks like it was drawn by a 2-year old. That must be part of the comedy. I have a feeling this anime will be on Adult Swim when the time comes.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='TDI Owen' timestamp='1286148547' post='4677513']
To J-max, thanks.

To Triumph, why not. It has all the elements of an Adult Swim show.
[/quote]
No it doesn't. It's an anime comedy, something they haven't shown before to my knowledge. I could see it working possibly, but only at late late night on a bad timeslot or something.

[quote name='Taichi Masaki' timestamp='1286156174' post='4677887']
I read the first chapter of it's manga. It's nine pages. Panty is literally a whore (she talks about how she's had too much sex.) and Stockin' is a cake lover.
[/quote]
same here i read it as well, the artwork is cute and all but the story is awful

I watched the first episode of this. I really loved it. The style, the music, the humor, it definitely is my thing. I want more.

And I'll be waiting for it, that's for sure.
[quote name='Vuvuzela of Triumph' timestamp='1286149654' post='4677569']
No it doesn't. It's an anime comedy, something they haven't shown before to my knowledge.
[/quote]
Shin-chan? Milk-Chan? Heck, you could even count in Megas XLR (though not a anime), which did the almost opposite of this show.

• 2 weeks later...
^The show is too vulgar.

I personally love every minute of it, but there is no way that any episode could be aired on American TV.

Especially since the art style is childish and retarded parents would mistake it for a kids show, let their kids watch it and get upset when Panty moaning and talking about cock all day.

Also, FAKKU U, BETCH! and WAHT TA FAKKU?! My two favorite lines of the show.

Archived