Wild Wild West Contest Entries

SHINI [THE CHAOS]

[align=center]createcard-3php-9.jpg

Wild West Samurai

WWC - EN001

This monster can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. If this card attacks more than once during the same Battle Phase, Battle Damage dealt by this card is halved.

createcard-4php-6.jpg

Old West Shooter

WWC - EN002

During each of your Standby Phase, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. If there is a face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field, inflict 1000 instead. This card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase.

createcard-6php-3.jpg

Wild West Tigerboy

WWC - EN003

If their is a face-up Beast-Type monster on your side of the field, you may tribute it to increase this card's ATK by 1000 points until the end of your Opponent's turn. This effect may only be used once per turn.

[/align]

[align=center]createcard-3php-9.jpg

Wild West Samurai

WWC - EN001

This monster can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. If this card attacks more than once during the same Battle Phase, Battle Damage dealt by this card is halved.

createcard-4php-6.jpg

Old West Shooter

WWC - EN002

During each of your Standby Phase, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. If there is a face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field, inflict 1000 instead. This card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase.

createcard-6php-3.jpg

Wild West Tigerboy

WWC - EN003

If their is a face-up Beast-Type monster on your side of the field, you may tribute it to increase this card's ATK by 1000 points until the end of your Opponent's turn. This effect may only be used once per turn.

[/align]

Hey look who's finally online! Hey you know your contest thing is still waiting.

Good Luck with beating Tehodis... :/

Once again' date=' awesome job. I like how you did the secret rares, and the effects are great! They're not your best, but still good enough to get you a place in that contest! Keep up the great work! :D

[/quote']

Lol thanks. Yeah I just don't like how the look of Tigerboy came out.

-Shini 8)

Hey look who's finally online! Hey you know your contest thing is still waiting.

Good Luck with beating Tehodis... :/

Once again' date=' awesome job. I like how you did the secret rares, and the effects are great! They're not your best, but still good enough to get you a place in that contest! Keep up the great work! :D

[/quote']

Lol thanks. Yeah I just don't like how the look of Tigerboy came out.

-Shini 8)

Archived