BT 

Poll  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I continue the fan fic

• No, it sucks like hell.
    • Yes, its interesting.
    • WHY THE f*** SHOULD I CARE!

[center]
This is a story about a Pokemon/Fakemon journey of David and Friends (hence the title). The chapters are reeaaaaaaaalllllly short :T . His Journey takes place in Oryu and probably will move on to either Isshu or Najka.

Well ENJOY! :D[/center]

[spoiler=Introduction][font="Matrix"][size="3"]
[b][color="#FFFFFF"]........[/color]Dan, David, Richard, Elisa, Alana, and Mara, childhood friends, begin their Pokemon journey.

[color="#FFFFFF"]........[/color]Dan is a blond, 16 years-old boy. He wears glasses with a blue frame, a maroon shirt white a pokeball insignia on it, green cargo pants, brown and black sneakers, and wears an unbuttoned yellow short-sleeved dress shirt.

[color="#FFFFFF"]........[/color]David is a 15 year-old with wild orange hair that resembles a Carbonet. David wears an orange shirt with 2 red stripes across the center, maroon shorts with a black stripe along the bottom, red and black sneakers, and a gray no-sleeved jacket.

[color="#FFFFFF"]........[/color]Richard is a tall 19 year-old boy with black hair. He usually wears a green sweatshirt, blue, disco-like pants, black and white sneakers, and a short, no-sleeved brown vest with a orange P on it.

[color="#FFFFFF"]........[/color]Elisa is 16 years-old and has blue hair. She wears a gold amulet, a black no sleeve shirt, black pants with pink on the bottom half, and blue and white sneakers.

[color="#FFFFFF"]........[/color]Alena is also 16 years-old, but is blond. She usually wears a no sleeve grey shirt with a pokeball image printed onto it, mauve pants, and black sneakers with white laces.

[color="#FFFFFF"]........[/color]Mara is 14 years-old and has green hair. She is the youngest in the whole group. She wears a light gray headband with a red outline and pokeball insignia, a no-sleeve brown shirt with blue outlining and a hole from the bottom of the shirt around the belly button, a purple skirt, and black boots with a purple bottom.

[color="#FFFFFF"]........[/color]All the boys live in Nort Mountain Town, while the girls live in Dawn Town. These towns are almost identical. Also, within these towns, the labs of both the Professors of Oryu reside here. Fukio; in Dawn Town; and Sukio ; in Nort Mountain Town, the twin Professors .

[color="#FFFFFF"]........[/color]They both have different starter Pokemon though. Both of the same types however; grass, fire, and water. The starters from Dawn Town are Mofub, Ñaza , and Caracolen. The Pokemon from Nort Mountain Town’s lab are Luser, Carbonet, and Turboty. Even though the two towns are next to each other and both labs have different starters, you can only get 1 starter. After you choose your starter, you receive a Pokedex and 5 Pokeballs.

[color="#FFFFFF"]........[/color]You can both choose to have these Pokemon as friends or train them for heated battle and earn badges. Also, you can use your Pokemon for contests, like fashion contests, and earn ribbons. However, in these contests, your Pokemon must battle but show beauty at the same time. No matter what goals you establish after receiving your Pokemon you usually travel all over the region of Oryu for either contests or gym battles to test your skills as a Pokemon trainer or coordinator. When you gain all 8 badges as a Pokemon battler, you can go on to face the Elite Four and defeat the champion to be champion.

[color="#FFFFFF"]........[/color]However, along your journey you may see extraordinary things. Most of which are legendary Pokemon.

[color="#FFFFFF"]........[/color]For some reason Oryu is unknown throughout the rest of the Pokemon world except Najka and Isshu. It is most likely because the Professors Sukio and Fukio don’t communicate with the other regions, maybe because they’re on the other side of the globe. Najka and Isshu, however, are Oryu’s neighboring nations or regions. So no one out of the Western Hemisphere knows about this region. He meets up with the group and challenges all of them to battle.

[color="#FFFFFF"]........[/color]During your adventure in Oryu, you’ll see the most unique Pokemon out there in the world. No Pokemon from other regions are found in Oryu. It is believed while Kanto was the first Generation of Pokemon on the East, while Oryu was first in the West.[/b][/font][/size]
[/spoiler]

[u]
[b][font="Palatino Linotype"][center]POKEMON ORYU IS MADE BY SHINYSCYTHER OF DEVIANTART. THIS IS A FAN FIC BASED ON HIS POKEMON AND CHARACTERS. I OWN NOTHING BUT THE FANFIC[/center][/font][/b][/u]

[spoiler=Other Info]
[url="http://th01.deviantart.net/fs42/PRE/i/2009/136/0/3/POKEDEX_ORYU_by_shinyscyther.jpg"]Oryu Pokedex[/url]
[size="1"](To see the Pokemon individually go on shinyscyther.deviantart.com and go to gallery and hit the first folder on the left)[/size]
[url="http://th01.deviantart.net/fs24/PRE/i/2007/320/3/3/Pokemon_Oryu_map_by_shinyscyther.jpg"]Oryu Map[/url][/spoiler]

>>

<<

......I think you could have made it a tab bit longer...

And you could have started when he was 15, and gave away through the story, or dialogue, why he couldn't have gone earlier.

I also doubt his mom would need him more when he's 10 then when he's 15.

Archived