Anime's Biggest Fails?

Ghoulish

[quote name='Mephiles of Darkness' timestamp='1285507932' post='4656684']
[color="#FF0000"][b][center]Bleach. There is no other ungodly overpowered manga/anime (except DBZ, but that's okay because it was rather good) that has ever existed in such a state of 100% troll that can match up to it. I'm just glad it seems to be wrapping up.[/center][/b][/color]
[/quote]

Same. I want to leave it, but I cannot. Not 'til I KNOW Aizen is dead, I see Isshin's past, and let this final arc coming up end ;~;

[quote name='Tainted Black' timestamp='1285514336' post='4656977']
Same. I want to leave it, but I cannot. Not 'til I KNOW Aizen is dead, I see Isshin's past, and let this final arc coming up end ;~;
[/quote]
IT WILL NEVER END. BLEACH WILL NOT BE DESTROOOOOOOOOOOOOOYED.

It'll be really strange not having the monoliths of Bleach and Naruto hanging over our heads after all that time....whenever they end. I mean...imagine it. *Waits for Code Geass R3 to replace them.*

[quote]It'll be really strange not having the monoliths of Bleach and Naruto hanging over our heads after all that time....whenever they end. I mean...imagine it. *Waits for Code Geass R3 to replace them.*
[/quote]
I dont care a ton about either of them but it well be strange when they end....
Speaking of which did Dragon ball ever end? >_>
Anyway if R3 comes out it well have to be about
1: Lelouch and suzakus past.
2:If problems arise in the future
3:CC's past
But as much as i like code geass, to continue it like that would just be bad. A book mabey about that stuff is fine, but not a show
You know what SHOULD be the next show?
MAKE FRIGGIN NIGHTMARE OF NUNALLY A ANIME!
That would be awesome.
:3
[quote]Could I just say 4Kids? And... Leave at that?[/quote]
Thats not really a anime fail... thats a company failing at anime.....

Though i just thought.... has anyone other than me even read nightmare of nunally? >_>

[quote name='~Soulciety~' timestamp='1285625163' post='4661797']
ive been watching bleach and reading the manga and that's what im thinking, they opd Ichigo in such a short amount of time
[/quote]

>Mention of Ichigo
>No Mention of Aizen

CANNOT COMPUTE!

Oh, and Naraku.

[quote name='~Soulciety~' timestamp='1285625163' post='4661797']
ive been watching bleach and reading the manga and that's what im thinking, they opd Ichigo in such a short amount of time
[/quote]
Yeah its like, first episode he becomes SSJ4 of what he was originaly (+rep for first one to get the referance)

anyway, the biggest anime fail ever was... The DBZ filler episode, the one where Bulma changes bodys with a frog (ginyu)

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='wild_man82385' timestamp='1288300511' post='4745468']
I agree. None of the characters get old. Ash and the gang look like they're the same age, but they should be in their 20's by now. At least "Red" aged between Red/Blue and Gold/Silver (Gameboy)
[/quote]
Red is the main character in the Manga, y'know? Until it becomes Yellow, then Gold, then Crystal, then Ruby, then Emerald, then Diamond, then Platina.

So, Red is an actual Character.

[quote name='Dark Spine Sonic' timestamp='1287498320' post='4717575']
1.card games on motorcycles
2. Naruto after the chounin exams
[/quote]

1. Yugioh 5D's isn't bad, but Yugi's been out of the picture for a while now, only showing up in a couple of cameos in GX. They should change the name to "Duel Monsters" or something that actually has to do with the show.

2. At least they made up for it with "Shippuden".

[quote name='wild_man82385' timestamp='1288300841' post='4745480']
1. Yugioh 5D's isn't bad, but Yugi's been out of the picture for a while now, only showing up in a couple of cameos in GX. They should change the name to "Duel Monsters" or something that actually has to do with the show.
[/quote]

It's called "Game King 5D's", you just said the title yourself. >____>

Archived