YMB Nevert Vs. El Make

Smesh

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better member?

This is a match between El Make and Nevert voting ends 5:30 Central time or 24 hours.

[b]Nevert:[/b]
Name Changes: Frohawkmaster->Frohawk->Nexev->Nevert
Specialties: Ideas, Split personas, characters, being cooler than you.
Personality: The kind of personallity where you think the dude is insane, but don't want to tell him as your afraid he'll sign you up for a reenactment of the Toaster Civil War.
Likes: Toaster Civil War Reenactments, Feona, making fun of people, Disgea, helping others, sleeping.

Bio: This is Nevert, also known as Nexev.
He is on the internet too.
He is a internet dude.
You are also on the internet too.
Together you could be internet dudes.

Word to yo momma dawgs.

Peace.
[/hip][/happening]

[b]El Make:[/b]
Name Changes: el make -> El Make
Specialties: Being a pimp, knowledge about Naruto and DBZ, being a dick, ok RPing, getting GF's.
Personality: Hates all of YCM, except for some members that are few and far between. Loves to be a nerd, yet make fun of nerds at the same time. Is always a douche, but can once in a every 5 years show feelings. Oh, and tries to pry at other's weak points.
Likes: His GF (in RL, online GF's are pointless), RPing, Naruto, Bleach, DBZ, Manga more than anime, being an atheist, Pokemon, Halo, COD, high school girls, and other things.

Bio: El Make joined YCM in the October of 2008, yet never posted until about a year later. He mainly just viewed topics, but then decided to post for once in Clubs and Organizations, which led him to the Chibi Knights (one of teh best clubs evah!). Soon he joined other clubs, got some friends, same old, same old. After those fun times, El Make's account was hacked by his best friend in RL, which the friend used to spam and get negs (woot!). Now El Make is 17 years old, starting Senior Year in highschool, and preventing his account from being hacked again...

Go crazy bishes.

[quote name='Byakuya Kuchiki' timestamp='1284504626' post='4627553']
So this finally came...I'll vote for El Make. Been a friend for the past months. But I don't know about Nevert himself.
[/quote]
Yes, I am a mysterious enigma shrouded in mystery.

I am the true incarnation of unknown agendas, dark dealings, and the general puppet master.

I made you post this, you don't know how, I don't know how either.

CAUSE I AM MYSTERI*shot*

That hurt.

...[size="2"]mysteriously.[/size]

[quote name='Fenrir' timestamp='1284513247' post='4628188']
Word.

He's my monster hunting apprentice that sucks, but still my apprentice.
[/quote]

Hey, I do not suck.

My game is haunted by something. Every single thing that stupid big ape does knocks a good chunk of my bar, he seems to have infinite hp, even if you roll away attacks still hit you, farming monsters simply vanish without a trace, and some monsters simply are impossible to hit, cause they stay in the stupid sand.

It doesn't let you win. The game isn't hard, it is basically impossible. Dodging might be done with practice but the monsters don't die and the ones that do simply are written out of the game somehow.

[quote name='Gary Oak' timestamp='1284513073' post='4628171']
Nex.

only logical choice.
[/quote]
You could have voted for a squirrel instead.

A vote for a squirrel is a vote for... a squirrel.

Duh.

But here is the question to you fellow other guys? Will you let a ninja become the president of the united states of internet?

A vote for a ninja is a notvote for a notninja.

[quote name='Nevert' timestamp='1284560815' post='4629077']
Yes, I am a mysterious enigma shrouded in mystery.

I am the true incarnation of unknown agendas, dark dealings, and the general puppet master.

I made you post this, you don't know how, I don't know how either.

CAUSE I AM MYSTERI*shot*

That hurt.

...[size="2"]mysteriously.[/size]

[/quote]

Umm..Let's move on okay Mr. Nevert sir....... :huh:

[quote name='.:☆BT☆:.' timestamp='1284580567' post='4629674']
then why you put nevert on the poll
[/quote]

then why you not know sarcasm

[quote name='.:☆BT☆:.' timestamp='1284581180' post='4629711']
oh.... really.... then why he didnt write *sarcasm* or [/sarcasm]

I thought Ice knew El...
[/quote]

Because that's for morons.

No. Not really.

[quote name='El Make' timestamp='1284581485' post='4629733']

I only knew Ice even existed a few weeks ago, while Nex is friends with the dude... why the hell would you think that had no sarcasm to it BT? =.=
[/quote]

Too bad I joined a month before you, and yet you've never heard of me. =/

Archived