Vongola Headquarters [A KHR Organization] "Ready for a Mafia Summer!"

Super Chaos Sonic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-11-07/reborn-manga-to-end-in-weekly-shonen-jump-on-monday

Reborn is officially over.
Ah well, overall it was a solid series aside from the canned ending. I have a feeling Akira Amano was told to wrap it up by editors or something because of how things have transpired over the past couple weeks.

Good luck with that, since now that the anime is over, we basically do not have something keeping this open. Unless there is a new manga like they are doing with Shaman King Flowers, the most that will probably happen is random topic discussions in here prior to its inevitable locking and/or archival, just like what happened with Powerforce.

[quote name='Burai S. Zero' timestamp='1352405291' post='6063974']
Good luck with that, since now that the anime is over, we basically do not have something keeping this open. Unless there is a new manga like they are doing with Shaman King Flowers, the most that will probably happen is random topic discussions in here prior to its inevitable locking and/or archival, just like what happened with Powerforce.
[/quote]

Nah, just because it's over doesn't mean we can't talk about it.
And a lot of clubs have fallen into that category anyways, we're no different from other places.

I kind of feel that Akira Amano was told by the SJ editors to wrap it up since the ending to the arc seemed pretty rushed and how the announcement pretty much came right before it happened instead of giving us a heads-up.
Which seems weird to me since the Arcobaleno arc was really, really good up until the ending stuff. I guess Reborn hasn't been doing as well in Japan as it used to?

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1351218150' post='6054028']
Well I'm actually glad that Reborn and the other Arcobaleno are gonna be around for a long bit of time ^^
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]YOU WERE SAYING?![/color]
[quote name='Mr.WHAM' timestamp='1352313227' post='6063176']
...so please tell me Im wrong because it looks like the manga just ended...that shouldn't be...
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Well we all knew it was going to end soon but...[/color]
[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1352314289' post='6063188']
[url="http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-11-07/reborn-manga-to-end-in-weekly-shonen-jump-on-monday"]http://www.animenews...-jump-on-monday[/url]

Reborn is officially over.
Ah well, overall it was a solid series aside from the canned ending. I have a feeling Akira Amano was told to wrap it up by editors or something because of how things have transpired over the past couple weeks.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Yeah, the past few chapters felt incredibly rushed.[/color]
[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1352314593' post='6063197']
*sniff sniff*

Well, the manga was fun while it lasted. Now I'll have to read the chapters quickly.

BUT! With the manga over with, it does not mean our organization here is disbanded...the Vongola will stay alive! So is the will of the Boss!
[/quote]
[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1352406015' post='6063984']
Nah, just because it's over doesn't mean we can't talk about it.
And a lot of clubs have fallen into that category anyways, we're no different from other places.

I kind of feel that Akira Amano was told by the SJ editors to wrap it up since the ending to the arc seemed pretty rushed and how the announcement pretty much came right before it happened instead of giving us a heads-up.
Which seems weird to me since the Arcobaleno arc was really, really good up until the ending stuff. I guess Reborn hasn't been doing as well in Japan as it used to?
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Well I still think Burai has a point. This club really isn't all that active and just the weekly chapter coming out may or may not have us get into a small bit of discussion.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]BUT[/color]

[color=#0000CD]I wouldn't throw out the possibility of continuing the anime, right? And maybe fixing the ending a bit more?[/color]

[quote name='finiteGunslinger' timestamp='1352406683' post='6063999']
[color=#0000CD]Well I still think Burai has a point. This club really isn't all that active and just the weekly chapter coming out may or may not have us get into a small bit of discussion.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]BUT[/color]

[color=#0000CD]I wouldn't throw out the possibility of continuing the anime, right? And maybe fixing the ending a bit more?[/color]
[/quote]

Well my Cloud Guardian hasn't been here much either...so probably he has a point with that.

But I'm really hoping to have the anime continue...that would make me happy.

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1352516621' post='6065313']
My Vongola Guardians and members, a topic for you.

With Reborn's manga ended, what manga/anime will you start or continue to focus on now?
[/quote]

Pssh, what [i]haven't [/i]I been focusing on?
Although, aside from the stuff I read each week, I'm reading Gintama and Code: Breaker. Taking forever though.

[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Username: Reborn Black[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Reason Why you want to Join: KHR is in my top 5[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Favorite Character in the series: Tsuna[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='jazzyTurtle' timestamp='1352655991' post='6066482']
REBORN ENDED?!?!?!
I BETTER START READING IT

omfg this is really deprssing why is everyone getting limbs chopped off and stabbed uwu

im crying right now jesus wow that was WAY BETTER THAN ANYONE COULD HAVE GUESSED
[/quote]

Did you just finish the whole thing?
But yeah, I remember thinking Squallo bit it back when I saw his heart get stabbed.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1352658612' post='6066519']
Did you just finish the whole thing?
But yeah, I remember thinking Squallo bit it back when I saw his heart get stabbed.
[/quote]
obvi
gosh I left off about when everyone gathered together to give a big pep talk

so it wasnt too much to read up on
BUT JESUS
I WAS GOING TO CRY WHEN REBORN USED THAT DYING WILL BULLET ON TSUNA AGAIN
THE NOSTALGIA
CRYDESUYO

Well, it depends on the series and its popularity over in Japan. They might consider giving Reborn a 2nd season for one last chance of milking money from it, or they might abandon the prospect because it'd be wasting money on a manga whose time has already passed by.
I think it'd be cool for Reborn to get a continuation too, but I can see it playing out either way.

Archived