Vongola Headquarters [A KHR Organization] "Ready for a Mafia Summer!"

Super Chaos Sonic

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BUMP!

I need to hurry up and read the chapter! ^^;

But I'll reveal something to you guys now, and Fuse already knows this.

My Return of the Vongola fic, everything is missing and I can't find them on my PC. Which is where this news is gonna get a bit better(I hope). I'm creating a new fic right now. No I won't tell you what about, but I will tell you this: The Vongola are in it.

BUMP!

FINALLY!! I caught up with the manga!

[spoiler=My Thoughts on 404 & 405]
OK...Tsuna's Falcon Punch was pretty good! XD

And I'm confused about that mask pull with Checker Face...*short circuits*

Plus the entire origin of the Trini Sette confused me as well...

BUUUUUUUUT!!! I'm actually surprised that Checker Face let them do the plan...just hope it actually works.[/spoiler]

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1349459654' post='6038499']
BUMP!

I need to hurry up and read the chapter! ^^;

But I'll reveal something to you guys now, and Fuse already knows this.

My Return of the Vongola fic, everything is missing and I can't find them on my PC. Which is where this news is gonna get a bit better(I hope). I'm creating a new fic right now. No I won't tell you what about, but I will tell you this: The Vongola are in it.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Cool. My ego forces me to look forward to being pampered like that.[/color]
[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1350133552' post='6043515']
BUMP!

FINALLY!! I caught up with the manga!

[spoiler=My Thoughts on 404 & 405]
OK...Tsuna's Falcon Punch was pretty good! XD

And I'm confused about that mask pull with Checker Face...*short circuits*

Plus the entire origin of the Trini Sette confused me as well...

BUUUUUUUUT!!! I'm actually surprised that Checker Face let them do the plan...just hope it actually works.[/spoiler]
[/quote]

[spoiler=Yeah, I'm caught up as well]
[color=#0000CD]Well first I'd like to mention that I still don't trust Checker Face and I can't say I'm a fan of anything that's going on except a bit glad to find out about that one guy again. I understand the origin. There's another human like race that would maintain the world with the trinisette that were too dumb to f*ck eachother except for like one of them so they had to use humans for power.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]But yeah, that punch was awesome.[/color]
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1350161062' post='6043729']
So basically I'm thinking this...the[color=#000000] [b]Sun [/b][/color]Arcobaleno...have always been 1 thing: [i]Aliens![/i]

*Complete silence*

Well its basically true LOL
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Yeah, your bad. And no, they aren't. Not only are they not aliens but there's no word on all the SKY arcobalenos being this EARTH species. Only three generations of Sky arcobaleno are known to have been this species. Yui, her mother, and her grandmother. Her mother is also apparently pretty damn old. Also, not to mention that Tsuna was a candidate to become a new arcobaleno. Can we all guess which one he'd be? Sky. I felt the need to say it. He's no other species dude. And there were other arcobaleno before Reborn and them. Hence, the vindice. So it can be assumed that there were other arcabaleno that aren't these other species but are still of the Sky flame.[/color]

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1350164241' post='6043764']
Basically they did...XD
[color=#0000CD]...yes...they did.[/color]

Oh and that part about you being pampered in the new fic...don't worry, you will. ^^
[color=#0000CD]Okay, cool. Just tell me when it's out or when you plan on releasing it.[/color]
[/quote]

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm finally caught up on the Reborn chapters....so BUMP!!!

Last week's chapter...honestly hoped the Arcobaleno would've been like Lal and grown up XD

[spoiler=This Week's chapter]
Um...I think we just stepped into "Reborn's Dating Service"...I found it lulzy but still WTF?! XD

And...anyone havin' deja vu with the last scene? 0_o[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Because I have the integrity to do this]
[color=#0000CD]I'll have to agree that I was hoping everybody could have gotten older too. Just seems like they're being kept babies a little bit longer for the lulz. A bit on edge about Collonello and Lal getting married so suddenly too. I know that they were into eachother but it's not like they really ever did anything about it until lolmarriage. I was also expecting a reference to the Reborn and Bianchi wedding too. Maybe because it just seemed like a bit of a repeat of that.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Nothing really against the Life-arcs here. I'm one of the rare few that kind of enjoyed the MANGA's gag arc after all. Kind of hoping it won't take too long though seeing as how it'll probably just end with Tsuna and Kyoko. But I am interested to see what may happen with Haru...[size=1]GokuderaxHaru [size=1]GokuderaxHaru [size=1]GokuderaxHaru [size=1]GokuderaxHaru [size=1]GokuderaxHaru [size=1]GokuderaxHaru [size=7]MOTHERF*CKING HAPPEN ALREADY[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/color]
[/spoiler]

[quote name='useD Swordsman' timestamp='1351206435' post='6053960']
[spoiler=Because I have the integrity to do this]
[color=#0000CD]I'll have to agree that I was hoping everybody could have gotten older too. Just seems like they're being kept babies a little bit longer for the lulz. A bit on edge about Collonello and Lal getting married so suddenly too. I know that they were into eachother but it's not like they really ever did anything about it until lolmarriage. I was also expecting a reference to the Reborn and Bianchi wedding too. Maybe because it just seemed like a bit of a repeat of that.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Nothing really against the Life-arcs here. I'm one of the rare few that kind of enjoyed the MANGA's gag arc after all. Kind of hoping it won't take too long though seeing as how it'll probably just end with Tsuna and Kyoko. But I am interested to see what may happen with Haru...[size=1]GokuderaxHaru [size=1]GokuderaxHaru [size=1]GokuderaxHaru [size=1]GokuderaxHaru [size=1]GokuderaxHaru [size=1]GokuderaxHaru [size=7]MOTHERF*CKING HAPPEN ALREADY[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/color]
[/spoiler]
[/quote]

GokuderaxHaru?
Really?
._.
Eh.
[quote name='Mr.WHAM' timestamp='1351213322' post='6054003']
I think this is a set up. Tsuna is gunna break her heart. She will become an enemy.
[/quote]

Kyoko an enemy?
Really?
._.
Nah.

I kinda felt last arc was rushed at the end there. And nothing came from Checker Face being a villain like we thought he might...
This past chapter was pretty funny though. And it's tackling one of those big questions I never really could figure out, who Tsuna'd end up with.

Archived