Finally I found a thread for this! Here's my discussion piece:

I find the anime to be interesting when you watch the OVA(like the anime except it follows the manga, and currently has 7 episodes usually from 1 hour to 40 min) instead of the normal anime, and they made a prequel to Hellsing, but it's only in manga form, it's called Hellsing the Dawn, but sadly it currently only has one volume.

My fave characters(in no particular order) have to be Alucard(he's Alucard, must I give a reason?), Walter(especially in Hellsing the Dawn and in the last few chapters of the manga when he gets [censored content due to major spoilers]), Schrodinger(what? He's everywhere and nowhere, and a catperson, I like cat people), Seras(she get's awesome in OVA 7 and 6), the Major(A short, fat, and overweight dictator, what's not to love?), Alexander Anderson(If being Christian means you can kill vampires and heretics I'm glad to be Christian) and the Captain(I have a thing for antagonists, well except Incognito, Luke Valentine, and Zorin Blitz)

I like Alucard more than anyone. I've only seen the first 2 episodes all the way through, but have seen bits and pieces of the others. I saw some weird clip of Serus looking crazy as hell about to lick a blade. Confused the heck outta me. Either way, Alucard is awesome. So mysterious and so sadistically evil.

Archived