Big news for Dragon Ball Z fans!!

I did and found this
"Pan is one of the only two Saiyans (who were born after Frieza blew up planet Vegeta) that never went Super Saiyan (both were girls) since [b]she has 1/4 Saiyan blood[/b] inside her. Although her 1/4 blood is diluted, Goku Jr. who is 1/16 Saiyan can transform."

Trust me, I know what I'm talking about

If any1 of you guys actually know anything about Reprouduction, You would know that just because you bare genes from both your parents doesn't mean you are half of your mother and half of your father... You obtain genes in a differant way. This is a good Excuse for why pan couldn't turn ss (I know no one said this before but it would make sense). Her ss genes could have been dorment to some other gene. But when that gene passed threw to goku Jr. threw heredity, It may have been a dominent gene... Then again everything I could be saying could be total bullshit because how the f*** do you have sex with a aliean? I mean the reasoning that there could be another species out there that looks exactly like us but has insane super-stregnth.. I just dont see it...

-To topic- I love DBZ And I watched it since I was a kid. This guy(or woman, Idk) Could bring forth a new series? It sounds impossible, but that would be F*cking amazing. (P.S. GT SUCKED ASS)

-Edit- I fixed a few grammar errors.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1283056743' post='4577245']
Just saying, the technicalities and other stuff involving genetics shouldn't be applied to an anime/manga, which is known for defying the laws of physics, logic, etc.
And another DB series would be cool
Would someone link to where this info is?
[/quote]
Sorry,but i prefer to keep it a secret ;)

[quote name='techi' timestamp='1283056598' post='4577237']
If any1 of you guys actually know anything about Reprouduction, You would know that just because you bare genes from both your parents doesn't mean you are half of your mother and half of your father... You obtain genes in a differant way. This is a good Excuse for why pan couldn't turn ss (I know no one said this before but it would make sense). Her ss genes could have been dorment to some other gene. But when that gene passed threw to goku Jr. threw heredity, It may have been a dominent gene... Then again everything I could be saying could be total bullshit because how the f*** do you have sex with a aliean? I mean the reasoning that there could be another species out there that looks exactly like us but has insane super-stregnth.. I just dont see it...
[/quote]
Yeah cause anime and manga follow the rules of genetics. <_<

Yea,but he wasnt talking about only Pan
According to Akira Toriyama, his reason for never having any female Super Saiyans was that neither Pan nor Bulla had the incentive to transform, and that he never drew female Super Saiyans because he couldn't figure out what they would look like. The Dragon Ball GT Perfect Files implies that Pan has the potential to transform and might have become a type of Super Saiyan never seen before.

Archived