Epic Crossovers

Exactly what VK said. I especially want the Alpha sub-series, mostly because I want to play as GaoGaiGar. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0xN4IPqDZw]Seriously.[/url]

SKY, is this topic about crossovers that actually exist, or are we just talking about fantasies?

The best crossover is clearly Crow/+Natural.

Touhou X anything, especially Code Geass and Mahou Sensei Negima, and also Liar Game (see: SSIB, and Crazy Awesome)
Nanoha X anything, especially Mobile Suit Gundam and Mahou Sensei Negima
Evangelion X anything, in EVA's flavor (SRW is nice, but what I want is moar EVA)
Lucky Star X anything

Magical Battle Arena (fulfills the criterion of "Nanoha X anything" and also contains the Dragon Slave)

That said...
Touhou X Magical Battle Arena X Evangelion X Lucky Star X Liar Game X Code Geass X Mobile Suit Gundam X Mahou Sensei Negima X Clarkson: Everything's On Fire.
You know you'd pay to see it. Think of the fire. And the plotting. And the psychology. And the GAR. And the fire.

Also, Detective Conan/Kaito Kid does work well quite often. I can't say the same for Kingdom Hearts, but w/e. (How about throwing them into that crazy mix up above? Conan, Akiyama, Gendo, Lelouch, and Yukari, all at once...)

[quote name='ChaosIncarn' timestamp='1283136669' post='4580819']
Yu-Gi-Oh x Bakugan
[/quote]

Get off Crab's internet.

Digimon X Yu-Gi-Oh! GX X Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's X Final Fantasy X Kingdom Hearts X Rave Master X Fairy Tail
Naruto X Ratchet & Clank X Jak & Daxter X Sly Cooper. That'd be...interesting, to say the least.

• 2 months later...
The Ultimate Crossover, One Piece meets Bleach meets Naruto meets Evagelion meets Star Driver meets Hokuto No Ken meets Digimon meets Haruhi meets RockMan meets MARS meets...Why not Tenchi Muyo meets Isekai no seikishi Monogatari meets Kamen rider meets Death Note meets .Hack meets Angel Beats meets Fairy tail meets Rave master meets Sakura Taisen meets Rurouni Kenshin meets Shamen King meets Persona Trinity Soul, I call it, The Worlds Most Awesome Anime And Manga Crossover in the the Universe.

I could list a lot of anime i would love to see crossover. A few being Jubei chan the ninja girl and samurai x. K-on and luck star. Elfen Lied and hellsing. The Original Gunbuster and the New Gunbuster. I now this does not really count. Because the new gunbuster kinda fallows the original one. I just hate the new look and hope the first gunbuster completly destroys the new one.

Archived