Lisa Ortiz Rainbow

For a while I've been a big Lisa Ortiz fan. She can give any character emotion, zaniness, seriosity or boredom. Anyway, here are 8 of many characters she voiced in rainbow order:

Kris Sign from Twin Signal. A professors assistant who dreams of building her own robot but was not allowed in the lab because every time she does so, her results always blow up in her face, literally.

You know her, you love her and if you don't run for your lives. That's right, it's Lina Inverse. The super beautiful sorceres that'll make even the most feared supervillain run away scared.

You may not be able to read this but here it goes anyway:

Saori Tachibana from Battle Skippers (No relation to Rei or Kaoru). A high school girl with a Sailor Moon-esqe appearance.

Sabrina from Pokemon. A scary psychic with terrifying powers who lost to Ash because when Haunter did its standup routine, she couldn't suppress her emotions anymore.

Lala-Ru from Now and Then, Here and There. A quiet girl with a tragic destiny.

Musa from Winx Club. We all know her story, style and powers.

One of my favorite characters from Revolutionary Girl Utena: Shiori Takatsuki. An antagonist in both the TV series and the movie. She's Juri's X-factor. I felt so bad for her when that jerk Ruka dumped her.

Amy Rose from the Sonic series, though I'm scared now cause this might be the last year Lisa voices her.She gave her so much enthusiasm and a reason to be scared.

And that's that. I'm thinking of putting these characters in a tribute video.

Anyway, discuss, and it dosen't have to be about these characters either. Talk about any character she has voiced so far.

Archived